Which is better girls/boys or football? (1 Viewer)

OP
Mac

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #43
    The only way you can play football with girls is if you make them be goalkeeper. At least it saves you getting the ball every time :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Actually one of my friends is actually pretty good. She was in my indoor soccer team, and she can score from freekicks in her ladies league :eek:

OP
    Mac

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    edit
    ++ [ originally posted by McFarlando ] ++
    The only way you can play football with girls that i know is if you make them be goalkeeper. At least it saves you getting the ball every time :p

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    My last boyfriend didn't care too much about football but that didn't bother me, so I guess I can say boys are better than football :eek: :D But then again, he didn't have anything against me watching it or going with me to the matches and even ended up cheering :D I really cannot imagine me with someone who would be totally against it or forbid it, cause I'm quite passionate about it and then if I had somebody sitting next to me who would roll his eyes every time Juve passes the ball ... :scared:

Aug 1, 2003
    so far, I have not yet chose boys over football. somehow football is my priority even when it comes to school :undecide:

but then again, I'll be only 15 this year, so that doesn't say much does it

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    guys....or football....??

well, can i have both? it's easy to find a guy that loves footie....but hard to find one that supports juve (guys in this forum are not included :p)

if i were to choose between going out with a guy i really like.....or watching juve against chievo.....i'd choose going out. i can always watch the replays :p:p

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Well football (juventus) rarely lets you down...girls do!

Anyway I always enjoy having a good blowjob while watching a game of football so i can accomodate both things in one :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    You must be really bored. :D

And me too. In fact, I've mostly lost interest in football. When Juve played Milan I was out with my gf and couldnt care less about the game.

I really dont understand people who prefer games, football, etc, over their partners.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    well relationship can be too complicated for some people, but in football, you know the rules and everything seems to be under control.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Football over girls?

So do it then. Lock yourself in an apartement and whatc 16 hours of football a day, and never see another girla again.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Zlatan said:
    Football over girls?

So do it then. Lock yourself in an apartement and whatc 16 hours of football a day, and never see another girla again.

Then you lock yourself with your gurl in an apartement, for like 24hours...and you'll see how it'll fell....Thats not the point anyhow.

The thing is that If I had a Football match to play or If Juve/Azzurri are playing, I wouldn't go out with my gf...Even If she'll stay down her knees I wont....

I have enough time to spend with her, my life isn't about gurls and having fun only. I love the game. You have Enough time between your hands to shag gurls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)