Which is better girls/boys or football? (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
i understand, but you come and say that football is not that important, as if you had some sort of higher moral ground.

fuck me, football is important, i had troubles with all my girlfrieds because of football but no way im giving it up.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well... IMO it's not that important. I mean sure you can support Juve and all that, but is it worth having problems with your girlfriend, friends or family? I mean, can you actually change anything? Does anyone at Juventus, or any other club for that matter, even know you exist or give a shit about you?

Thas how I see it anyway.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Geof said:
put it on an oblective test:

The night of the CL final (and Juve is in it), the hottest girl you know, yes excatly, that girl you're in love with since you were like 6 years old, asks if you want to come to her appartment.
She says she's alone and misses you. She tells you she'll cook for you and even give you dessert...

what will you choose? and she hasn't got tv or whatsoever at her appartment. it's your only chance.

----------------------------------

I think I'd tape the match and go see my girl. When I come home (the next morning obviously) I'll watch the match, without having turned on a radio/TV/newspaper/internet

BAM!! Im inside the girl's house... and then BAM!! Im inside the girl... and then BAM! BAM! BAM!... well you get the point :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Zlatan said:
Well... IMO it's not that important. I mean sure you can support Juve and all that, but is it worth having problems with your girlfriend, friends or family? I mean, can you actually change anything? Does anyone at Juventus, or any other club for that matter, even know you exist or give a shit about you?

Thas how I see it anyway.
ok, but then again, why watch juventus games at all. they dont care as you say, why watch movie from cinema, do the filmdirector care about you, no, why post in this forum, do we care about you, no:p .... and etc and etc.

i dont know where you live or what you do, but if things go so, then it is still a big possibility that i hear the result before i get back to home and watch it from tape. all radios and tvs in your girls place have to be closed, after you have been the night with her and go back you have to remember not to turn on radio in your car or you hear about the result again.

i can watch replys of juve games, and in fact in CL sometimes tv channels show other games live and then i just watch those if i bother or wait when juve match will be shown but i definetly try to turn off all radios and other stuff so i wouldnd hear about the result and goals. its almoust pointless to watch it when you know the result.

And think for example, juve fan who lives in Turin, goes to his girl place in CL final evening(juve playing), next morning goes back home to turin to watch tape about final, but already in the morning he sees flags and fans running in turin crying "ole ole ole, we are the champions..." :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)