Which is better girls/boys or football? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
The thing is that If I had a Football match to play or If Juve/Azzurri are playing, I wouldn't go out with my gf...Even If she'll stay down her knees I wont....

Not only would I chose a girl over Juve, I alrady have, more than once, and I cant say I've regretted it.

I'm sorry to say this, maybe it will offende you or someone else, but screw Juve. It's just a game, it's just a club. I support them, but in the grand scheme of things they're waaay down, on the list and I cant really say they have a big affect on my life, or that it means so much to me.

It's just a game and I treat it as such.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Zlatan said:
Not only would I chose a girl over Juve, I alrady have, more than once, and I cant say I've regretted it.

I'm sorry to say this, maybe it will offende you or someone else, but screw Juve. It's just a game, it's just a club. I support them, but in the grand scheme of things they're waaay down, on the list, and I cant really say they have a big affect on my life.

Then I'm also sorry to tell you that, you care too much for gurls which is something Negative If you ask me.

I can't spend all my time with women. There's time for the sport which I love. There's time to spend with my bestfriends...There's time for my Family and etc....

The thing is that I'lll never choose my gf or any gurl to date her or anything when I have a game or there's my beloved team(Juve).

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Then I'm also sorry to tell you that, you care too much for gurls which is something Negative If you ask me.

I can't spend all my time with women. There's time for the sport which I love. There's time to spend with my bestfriends...There's time for my Family and etc....

The thing is that I'lll never choose my gf or any gurl to date her or anything when I have a game or there's my beloved team(Juve).
True fan :touched:....

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Now lets not take this to the extream ok, the CL final its not just a game, and if Juve is in there, we are talking about mayor words here :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
If we are talking about the CL final, and Juve is in there, then the girl would have to be a 12 in a scale of 10 in hotness so I would miss THAT game :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Zlatan said:

I'm sorry to say this, maybe it will offende you or someone else, but screw Juve. It's just a game, it's just a club. I support them, but in the grand scheme of things they're waaay down, on the list and I cant really say they have a big affect on my life, or that it means so much to me.

that makes me ask why you joined this forum, you say scr-w juve and matches but you post here every day and it is forum for juve fans. its just a game...still you post here every day, and dont tell me this forum is not only about juve and etc, then why not join some other forum whats not only about juve. :eyebrows:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Azzurri7 said:

It's not that I care too much for girls, but rather that I dont let such a trivial thing, something that I have no control over or that wont really make a difference to me, control my life.

TBH if my girlfriend (not any, but my current one) asked me to go out with her during the CL Final which Juve played, I would.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Espectro said:
If we are talking about the CL final, and Juve is in there, then the girl would have to be a 12 in a scale of 10 in hotness so I would miss THAT game :D
just have a blowjob while watching the match :p

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Stephan said:
that makes me ask why you joined this forum, you say scr-w juve and matches but you post here every day and it is forum for juve fans. its just a game...still you post here every day, and dont tell me this forum is not only about juve and etc, then why not join some other forum whats not only about juve. :eyebrows:

I'm not saying I'm not a Juve fan, and I'm not saying screw Juve generally. What I am saying is that, compared to some other things, Juventus is completely unsignificant for me.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Stephan said:

Dont you think you are taking this just a bit to seriously?

I mean, if I choose to go out with a girl and not watch Juve then Im not a true fan? give me a break :rolleyes:

thats not a fan, thats a nerd :D

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Espectro said:
I wouldnt miss a CL final without Juve in it for a girl....

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I missed the first half of the Milan match a few days ago because I was with my gf. ANd thing is, I didnt even care.

Even when I got home I wasnt really fully focused on the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)