Which clubs do you hate? (26 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
i dont get why you would hate a club because of fans you meet :boh:

we all hate for example inter for obvious reasons, fagca for refs+disgusting players+the attitude etc. but because fans are arrogant? thats stupid
Thats why I "hate" or should i say dislike Real Madrid, because they have the most arrogant fans.

I respect the club itself, as its fantastic what they achieved, but the fans on the other hand.. But okay arrogance come with succes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
i dont get why you would hate a club because of fans you meet :boh:

we all hate for example inter for obvious reasons, fagca for refs+disgusting players+the attitude etc. but because fans are arrogant? thats stupid
That's exactly what judges a lot of my opinions, I really can't help it. For example I used to respect United as a team but all the fans of that team I know are hopelessly arrogant twats who keep taunting me about buying Dybala after Pogba and how they are the biggest club in the world. Now every time I see them play I hope they lose to get the satisfaction of rubbing it in their face.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Have a +rep for that. They poach players from mid table clubs, yet cry when Bayern do the same. They complain about Bayern's financial resources, despite Bayern having bailed them out a few years ago. Their fans claim they are the best in the world, while engaging in shameful acts of violence against RB Leipzig away supporters and so on....
One of the most hypocritical clubs out there.
Plus they beat us in CL Final 1997. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I dont hate Dortmund really or any other german club. What I hate is the big inferiority complex many of the fans have towards Bayern Munich. Thats pathethic and really tiresome.
Hmm, interesting. +rep anyway

- - - Updated - - -

I hate only 3 clubs with really intense passion:

1. AC Milan
2. Manchester United
3. Borussia Dortmund

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Plus they beat us in CL Final 1997. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, interesting. +rep anyway

- - - Updated - - -

I hate only 3 clubs with really intense passion:

1. AC Milan
2. Manchester United
3. Borussia Dortmund
Bro no offence, but how is it possible to not hate Inter after 2006?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
How does one not hate inda but hates Dortmund @Marc?

Also, didnt you want United to win the EL the other day ::hustini2::
Inter is pathetic. I pity them, not hate them. I only hate successful clubs. :D I want ManUre to win it only because of Pogba.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro no offence, but how is it possible to not hate Inter after 2006?
Like I said to @zizinho, I pity them. Never really hated them as much as our biggest rivals, AC Milan.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the current Inter is too pathetic to hate?
:agree: You nailed it, bro.

- - - Updated - - -

That is an absolutely disgusting and barf-worthy sentiment; unless you were attempting to be sarcastic of course, in which case I sincerely apologize.
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

What's more worrisome is that Marc wasn't being sarcastic
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)