where do i go from here ??? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Tom said:
well, since you're a complete cock, you probably deserve it. Sign up for a dating agency and you'll get paired up with another freak, possibly with three heads

Ding! Dong! :smoke:

:D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
damn menace is gonna be pissed when he gets his head out of the oven:faq1: you are stealing his attention seeking, depression riddled place on our boards

least now we know why you get so exceited when poting you have too much pent up frustration, just go and beat the meat and tehn come back. trust me you will feel better

uros, byron, we need a stat dose of chrissy moran before his blood perssure hits the roof and his nutsack hits the ground.....
True that Rob,your methods would give the greatest results in the psychoanalysis and psychiatry.:tup:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
ok i will explain

menace is our resident attention seeker, he moans about girlfriends and how they are all evil and only out to break his heart, he regularly pops his head in the oven but has yet to figure out you need to light the gas to blow yourdelf up, oh well practice makes perfect

it seems like you are a hyperactive kid who just drank too much fizzy juice when you post sometimes. now it seems it because you aint popped your cherry yet, go masturbate and relieve the pressure

giovanotti is a doctor and byrone is resident pimp along with hambon, they gonna get some chrissy moran for you so you can destress in style.
:D p.s. dont take me too seriously
:rofl:

Class

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #48
    giovanotti said:
    Mate don't be depressed,everything is going to be fine,another girl will show up,and you will forget on...what's her name anyway?

its not just that but some of the chimi jokes are going a little too far for my liking, like taking advantage of the fact tht im a virgin to their own humour is a little over the top for me.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Badass Devil said:
    ye... at least sum1 is laughing :(
    He ain't the only one. I mean ffs you're with a girl for four years and don't shag her.. whats that all about and you don't understand why she left you? So much so that you ask on an internet forum?? :pumpkin:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Badass Devil said:
    its not just that but some of the chimi jokes are going a little too far for my liking, like taking advantage of the fact tht im a virgin to their own humour is a little over the top for me.
    Did I ever mention anything about the virginity?NO!

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #52
    Tom said:
    He ain't the only one. I mean ffs you're with a girl for four years and don't shag her.. whats that all about and you don't understand why she left you? So much so that you ask on an internet forum?? :pumpkin:

i dont know if u ever knew it, but theres alot more to a relationship than sex :agree:

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
    Hmm, It helps if you go out alot, just move away from the computer screen.

Girls are like shoes, when you first buy them they're new, fun to walk in and comfortable. you just love to walk in them, but after a while they get old, not fun to walk in anymore, and they start to hurt your feet so you have to throw them away before they seriously damage your feet. :D

So fuck'em and leave'em before they fuck you. :D

Love doesn't work in this day and age, no matter how hard you try. It's pointless and a waste of time and money. don't waste your energy on girls, instead concentrate on getting money or how to make more money, money is all that matters. god I love money, I'm off to buy more expansive cloths, c'ya punks. :D

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Badass Devil said:
    i dont know if u ever knew it, but theres alot more to a relationship than sex :agree:
    Well duh but come on, 4 years no action. What the hell is wrong with you man :oops:

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Bozi.78 said:
    uros, byron, we need a stat dose of chrissy moran before his blood perssure hits the roof and his nutsack hits the ground.....

Wank on this for a while BadassDevil..............You'll be fine.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)