where do i go from here ??? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
I've recently split up with my gf who i was with for about 4 years, i dont think i can ever get over it, as i was too attached to her, rite now i feel a sense of emptiness, tho ive tried to use football as a remedy to drown my sorrows, but it hasnt work, she meant a hell of alot to me, she was like my best friends, sum1 i cud always share my problems with, or have a laugh with, now all of it has gone, so what can i do? anyone got any suggestions? what wud u guys do if u were in my situation?

cheers :cry:

Don't worry mate,another girl will show up.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    giovanotti said:
    Don't worry mate,another girl will show up.

once had this girl who was a massive juve fan, man u cudnt of asked for anything better, that was years ago, jees i doubt anyone like her wud ever come round again.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    once had this girl who was a massive juve fan, man u cudnt of asked for anything better, that was years ago, jees i doubt anyone like her wud ever come round again.
    stick with chimi then :p

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Badass Devil said:
    Badass,tell me honestly ,what did hit U more,Chimenti's departure or the split up?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Badass Devil said:
    in both cases almost led me to suicide
    ...and than Juve in serie B:disagree: ...I know how you feel man,3 evil things came up together....but don't worry everything will be fine:

-you'll find another girl(better than the pervious one)
    -we will be in serie A next season
    -Chimenti will still be your fav goalie and Legro your fav defender

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29
    giovanotti said:
    ...and than Juve in serie B:disagree: ...I know how you feel man,3 evil things came up together....but don't worry everything will be fine:

-you'll find another girl(better than the pervious one)
    -we will be in serie A next season
    -Chimenti will still be your fav goalie and Legro your fav defender
    pish yeah rite!

alredi are, just need them to re unite again at juve :agree:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    in both cases almost led me to suicide
    damn menace is gonna be pissed when he gets his head out of the oven:faq1: you are stealing his attention seeking, depression riddled place on our boards

least now we know why you get so exceited when poting you have too much pent up frustration, just go and beat the meat and tehn come back. trust me you will feel better

uros, byron, we need a stat dose of chrissy moran before his blood perssure hits the roof and his nutsack hits the ground.....

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #32
    Bozi.78 said:
    damn menace is gonna be pissed when he gets his head out of the oven:faq1: you are stealing his attention seeking, depression riddled place on our boards

least now we know why you get so exceited when poting you have too much pent up frustration, just go and beat the meat and tehn come back. trust me you will feel better

uros, byron, we need a stat dose of chrissy moran before his blood perssure hits the roof and his nutsack hits the ground.....

i didnt get any sense out of tht

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    i didnt get any sense out of tht
    ok i will explain
    Bozi.78 said:
    menace is our resident attention seeker, he moans about girlfriends and how they are all evil and only out to break his heart, he regularly pops his head in the oven but has yet to figure out you need to light the gas to blow yourdelf up, oh well practice makes perfect

Bozi.78 said:
    least now we know why you get so excited when posting you have too much pent up frustration, just go and beat the meat and tehn come back. trust me you will feel better
    it seems like you are a hyperactive kid who just drank too much fizzy juice when you post sometimes. now it seems it because you aint popped your cherry yet, go masturbate and relieve the pressure

Bozi.78 said:
    giovanotti is a doctor and byrone is resident pimp along with hambon, they gonna get some chrissy moran for you so you can destress in style.

:D p.s. dont take me too seriously

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    well, since you're a complete cock, you probably deserve it. Sign up for a dating agency and you'll get paired up with another freak, possibly with three heads

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)