where do i go from here ??? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
come on badass andy you live in england, go to some local bar, hang around, make new friends with some girls, you will regret it later if you keep moaning about this relationship you had and what broked up.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #70
    Stephan said:
    come on badass andy you live in england, go to some local bar, hang around, make new friends with some girls, you will regret it later if you keep moaning about this relationship you had and what broked up.

oh man u reli dont wana go to the local bars where i live, its fulla jailbaits.

u know wot i used to always say to others wen i was happily taken?

you're at the age to get drunk and take advantage of young girls, before you know it you'll be 40 alredi and you're gona have to pay for these kinda girls.

jees i reli shud be telling myself that!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    actually badass you seem kind of pessimistic, you need to get some hobby and do something else so you wouldnt think about that relationship you had. move on, your all alone now, time to enjoy some time alone.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #73
    Stephan said:
    actually badass you seem kind of pessimistic, you need to get some hobby and do something else so you wouldnt think about that relationship you had. move on, your all alone now, time to enjoy some time alone.

i do have a hobby, i play professional mens hockey, but thats just a seasonal thing :p im the happiest man alive wen i step onto that hockey pitch with my home city's shirt on

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    are you going to school in september? or your graduated?

you really need to find something useful to do, instead of keeping thinking about that relationship, your still young, and you will meet new girls.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #75
    Stephan said:
    are you going to school in september? or your graduated?

you really need to find something useful to do, instead of keeping thinking about that relationship, your still young, and you will meet new girls.

well hopefully uni which is totally dependant on the kind of results i get in august, and tbh rite now all i can think off is late nite uni parties in birmingham, not that i have any idea wot the birds r like in birmingham.

as for doing useful thing, im currently stuck in a crappy part time job, tho is can be ok wen it comes to chatting to fit birds that come into the shop.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    what, you have exams in august? then whats your whining here, start studying :D

and if you go to uni in september, well what are you moaning then, its over, your relationship is over, if you go to uni you will meet new people, new girls. Think about the time when you didnt had that gf yet. how did you "managed to live then" ? life goes on. take easy.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #77
    Stephan said:
    what, you have exams in august? then whats your whining year, start studying :D

and if you go to uni in september, well what are you moaning then, its over, your relationship is over, if you go to uni you will meet new people, new girls. Think about the time when you didnt had that gf yet. how did you "managed to live then" ? life goes on. take easy.

no no no i took my exams couple of months ago, im awaiting my results which come out in august.

lol ironically im currently listening to adidas by korn, for those who have heard it will know why its ironic

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    First thing to do would be to realize that there is no easy way out, I reckon. I genuinely sympathize with your situation but there is just no effective panacea to this problem, unfortunately.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #80
    Desmond said:
    First thing to do would be to realize that there is no easy way out, I reckon. I genuinely sympathize with your situation but there is just no effective panacea to this problem, unfortunately.

cheers, as i dont drink cuz i dont think thats a good solution to any depression, im continuously listening to heavy metal and drive my anger out. if anyone has a crapello carboard cut out or punch bag, please send it to me :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)