Where are the Barzagli People Now? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Who remember when Nesta got injured because he was playing PlayStation or something like that? :lol2::lol2: that was hilarious.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I can't believe it took people this long to realize Barzagli sucks. Like I said before the euros, he only looked good playing for the national team next to Cannavaro.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They will be the next Nestas :lol2:
In a way... that's absolutely true!

Nesta has been such a disappointing crap player over the past couple of seasons. The injuries have turned him into a shell of his former self.

Who remember when Nesta got injured because he was playing PlayStation or something like that? :lol2::lol2: that was hilarious.
:lol2: That was pretty priceless.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Those benches and playstations make AC Milan doctors earn their salaries.
Geez, half of the team was injured while sitting on the bench or playing playstation.

Imagine them playing playstation while sitting on the bench ?

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
I think that if barzagli have transferred to juventus, he would be one of the greatest. He has potential and he is a leader in his position. He and chiellini would have made a great partnership.
Barzagli is Great but moving to Germany is like bying his own casket.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
to be honest mate showing a picture of him tackling a scottish forward is hardly good publicity,my nana could repel our national strikers

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Barzagli did play well in that game, but as usual he played well when he had Cannavaro holding his hand.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I think that if barzagli have transferred to juventus, he would be one of the greatest. He has potential and he is a leader in his position. He and chiellini would have made a great partnership.
Barzagli is Great but moving to Germany is like bying his own casket.

Please stop with the 'If the had transfered to Juventus he would become a great defender' bullshit. It's just a poor argument. If he had the potential to become world class, then Juventus, or other top Italian team would've gotten him. And of all the teams in the world, he went to Wolfsburg. As it has been mentioned before, he only looked good when he played next to Cannavaro. But that doesn't mean anything, put me next to Cannavaro in the defence and I'll be the next big thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)