Where are the Barzagli People Now? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
Its a mystery why this guy still gets so much attention here... Yes, he's a miracle of a player, Baresi and Maldini combined, and now he's gone to a great club where he can show all of his potential and become one of the greatest, if not THE greatest italian defender of all time... Give me a break.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #86
    I think that if barzagli have transferred to juventus, he would be one of the greatest. He has potential and he is a leader in his position. He and chiellini would have made a great partnership.
    Barzagli is Great but moving to Germany is like bying his own casket.

Utter crap. If the player clearly can't keep the goals out at Palermo, how would he do it at Juventus?

There is a reason why he's at Wolfsburg right now with his "partner in criminal defending" Zaccardo. One is because he's a money grabber and two because he just isn't that good.

Now please get over this troglodyte homunculus.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Yeah, that's right. Why don't all of you clowns who wanted Barzagli come on out, because I'm tired of this drag queen shit.

You lot thought he was a good defender just because he was Italian. You were wrong; dead wrong that is. So to all those who wanted Barzagli on the team: watch more football.

Thank you.
    For 600k? Fuck yeah, he's a good defender, you diva you.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    So you guys are talking shit to a 2 year old thread, of which the guy who started it is banned so can't reply?

I love it!:lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)