Where are the Barzagli People Now? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Speaking of central defenders, Daniel Agger can buy his contract out for 3 million euros in January according to Danish Ekstra Bladet.

Could be a good acquisition for that price, just a shame that he has some history of long term injuries.

Buy on AliExpress.com

almo

Aug 10, 2007
Speaking of central defenders, Daniel Agger can buy his contract out for 3 million euros in January according to Danish Ekstra Bladet.

Could be a good acquisition for that price, just a shame that he has some history of long term injuries.
wow agger who'd be dream

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
While we're at it, how about people who talked shit about Poulsen?:D
Juve is what it is today because of team players... hardly have we ever depended on signing star players... players have become stars after joining Juve...
when the fans were holding protests over his imminent arrival he said "I am a proud man with a hard head, so I know I’ll have to play well to win over the fans. Then, as always, what really counts is what I’ll achieve on the pitch..."
and boy he is doing that in style now...
I have always been of the opinion that until you let a new recruit kick the ball, no one has any right to critisize the player... Momo was rediculed, so was Poulsen... let all the haters eat their words now... :bigscarf:

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Lippi was showing everyone how he can easily lose game as well as he can win them when he play Bonera and Barzagli in the Central D in a friendly against Austria.

I mean Bonera and Barzagli !!!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003

Ekstra Bladet is worse then SUN. Anyhow, i really really doubt he would even consider it.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Ok, Andy! I admit it! I originally thought Barzagli would make a good defender for Juve and he proved me wrong. There's no way I'd swap Giorgio or Legro for him now!

I still think Italian defenders are the best, though! :p ;)

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Haha Andy! I love you man. I've always said Barzagli was an overrated below-average defender. I mean the guy was 26, still playing for a mid-table club like Palermo, which was conceding +50 goals per season and people were still calling him a huge talent. Why? Because he's Italian. :howler:
So true. Who is the best midfielder? Aquilani, why? he is italian. Who is the best GK to replace Buffon? Amelia, why? he's italian. Pure nonsense and bullshit.
I don't remember if I asked for Barzagli but I can't believe that some people still judge him so high. He is just another average defender.

While we're at it, all those who said Iaquinta was a crap player and a useless transfer can step forward.
[Step Forward]

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

So true. Who is the best midfielder? Aquilani, why? he is italian. Who is the best GK to replace Buffon? Amelia, why? he's italian. Pure nonsense and bullshit.
I don't remember if I asked for Barzagli but I can't believe that some people still judge him so high. He is just another average defender.
Yes, lucky for Italy we made them Chiellini. If not for him, Italy would have been trully fucked in their most natural position, CB.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Yes, lucky for Italy we made them Chiellini. If not for him, Italy would have been trully fucked in their most natural position, CB.
Actually it's a fact that Italy have a long story of making awesome defenders, just to name a few: Baresi, Scirea, Gentile, Maldini, Cannavaro, Nesta... But we can't fail in the fallacy saying that ALL italians CB are good. It's like I said that every brazilian player out there is the shit because he is brazilian. Pure nonsense.

When it comes to Juventus youngsters we do the same. Chiellini saved Italy and Juventus ass. What we would do without Chiellini now? We would be surely fucked up! But, when it comes to our youngsters we always say "wow, this guy is the shit" when he has just played 1-2 matches on Serie A. We always fail in the same fallacy

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #54
    Ok, Andy! I admit it! I originally thought Barzagli would make a good defender for Juve and he proved me wrong. There's no way I'd swap Giorgio or Legro for him now!

I still think Italian defenders are the best, though! :p ;)
    No worries. We are all wrong sometimes.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #56
    Haha Andy! I love you man. I've always said Barzagli was an overrated below-average defender. I mean the guy was 26, still playing for a mid-table club like Palermo, which was conceding +50 goals per season and people were still calling him a huge talent. Why? Because he's Italian. :howler:
    I love you too bro. This shit is funny. We got Serie A on lock. :D

Barzagli :howler: fucking horrid player.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

He's doing quite well for Wolfsburg now. They're only conceding 2 goals per game for now. :dielaugh:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #58
    He's doing quite well for Wolfsburg now. They're only conceding 2 goals per game for now. :dielaugh:
    :howler: :howler:

Surely we should have bought him, and Zaccardo too!! If we can't score on the opposite goal, we might as well score on our own a la against the US! America: FUCK YEAH!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)