What's your favourite Scudetto from the last 5 seasons? (4 Viewers)

Which one

• 2011/2012

• 2012/2013

• 2013/2014

• 2014/2015

• 2015/2016

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Who voted 2014/15 and why? :lol:
You deny?

I can see rationale for it. Conte left us with weeks to go before the season started, fans pilloried the Allegri assignment, and we kicked ass in the league and the CL. No shame in appreciating that achievement.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I loved last year and it is a definite second to this season. What a team we were. One game away from going down as one of the all time greats.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I loved last year and it is a definite second to this season. What a team we were. One game away from going down as one of the all time greats.
That's what happens when you're too nice. Don't know how to hammer the opponent when you have the chance. Morata needs more Christian Vieri in him.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The first one by a country mile. Apart from the seventh place finishes, a lot of people also forget that was a come from behind victory too. Gold I Muntari. And then Buffon of all people, almost throwing it all away against Lecce :lol: Conte's 'I want everyone to spit blood' team talk, an entire season unbeaten, Del Piero's goal against Lazio, and then him lifting the trophy into the sky. Too much magic. The stars don't often align to give you such an unforgettable experience.

While no Scudetto win can be rated 'the worst' because I'm greatful for all of them, I would say the third and final one under Conte was more about making a point, and we had mixed up our priorities in that one a little bit. Chasing 100 points instead of a Europa title that was there for the taking, like it or not, they all count, and I don't think this Juve under Allegri distinguishes a title by its name. A trophy is a trophy. If you're in the competition, you're obliged to win it. Simple as.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I voted the last one because of the incredible comeback and because I loved fucking all Italy especially merda with the champions of the winter title and la viola with their mugs and torino with their shitty presidents enjoying looking down to us from the standings and Napoli with their scudetto of honesty and roma with their mess and meltdown firing coaches after beating us in fucking week 2 and enjoying too much and tweeting oops, and above all seeing Milan suffering after spending 100m in the mercato and hopefully finish behind sasullo,,, but I want to change my vote to the first one for one reason: DEL PIERO.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I voted the last one because of the incredible comeback and because I loved fucking all Italy especially merda with the champions of the winter title and la viola with their mugs and torino with their shitty presidents enjoying looking down to us from the standings and Napoli with their scudetto of honesty and roma with their mess and meltdown firing coaches after beating us in fucking week 2 and enjoying too much and tweeting oops, and above all seeing Milan suffering after spending 100m in the mercato and hopefully finish behind sasullo,,, but I want to change my vote to the first one for one reason: DEL PIERO.
It certainly was the biggest troll scudetto.

So trollworthy, we won it by watching Napoli fail on TV.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The Scudetto that annoys me the most is the 102 points one. We sacrificed a European final in our own stadium for a fairly useless record. Still annoys me.
:agree:

I used to think 2011-12 was my favourite... but no longer.

This year. I love this team... the players on it... and the absolutely amazing way they turned a disastrous campaign around, when so many of us had lost faith. I love the mentality. I love Allegri. I love Beppe. I Pogba and Dybala's magic on the pitch together is the best thing I've seen at Juve since the Trez-DP heyday, and before that the Zidane-DP connection. So much magic there, I love it.

May 2, 2016
Obviously I've enjoyed them all, and I don't think I can choose just one.

2011/12 .......... Unbeaten, and winning after all we'd been through since 2006
2012/13 .......... Proving it was no flash in the pan, and we were here to stay
2013/14 .......... Despite what others have said in this thread, I value the 33 wins and the 102 points
2014/15 .......... Winning it as part of a Double, made up for losing 2012 Coppa Italia Final
2015/16 .......... Becoming the first team to win "five in a row" twice, and after such a poor start

If pushed I'd probably go for 2011/12, but each has something to recommend it.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
1st one was tops.

But still remembering the start of this season, clawing our way back the way we did comes a very close 2nd winning all those games in a row. Yeeeeeeeah!! Fuuuuckuaaaaallllll.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone still have or know where that clip of our goals during our 2nd scudetto I think where it shows how it looked on TV and also from the stands??? That sent shivers down my spine.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Obviously I've enjoyed them all, and I don't think I can choose just one.

2011/12 .......... Unbeaten, and winning after all we'd been through since 2006
2012/13 .......... Proving it was no flash in the pan, and we were here to stay
2013/14 .......... Despite what others have said in this thread, I value the 33 wins and the 102 points
2014/15 .......... Winning it as part of a Double, made up for losing 2012 Coppa Italia Final
2015/16 .......... Becoming the first team to win "five in a row" twice, and after such a poor start

If pushed I'd probably go for 2011/12, but each has something to recommend it.
:tup:

I absolutely agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)