What's your Criminal Record on the Forums? (1 Viewer)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

you are here to be someone who is doing everything right sweety! :kiss:
no i'm not this way Lilianna, but thanks for your words.

but,i wonder,if a mod does something wrong...then what???
:LOL: i alwaysed pictured Alex giving each new mod a huge breifing at the beginning.... 101 rules! memorise them!!! All the do's and don't!

:D

but then, mods will make mitakes. Thery're mods not gods :LOL: It's only human. No? Like for us if we were to make a mistake and piss of a mod.. they wont ban us immeidiatly..... there's alot of warnings and such .... many chances you see :) So we should also give them the same.

unfair.
but that's the eternal connection between the small amount of the strongs and the huge amount of the weaks....
I'm not weak :)

And many of the "big names" here have gotten into some kind of forum trouble it seams. Instead of asking who's been a criminal..... are there any how haven't? ( apart from our saint Arturo :D )

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
:LOL: i alwaysed pictured Alex giving each new mod a huge breifing at the beginning.... 101 rules! memorise them!!! All the do's and don't!
How did you know we do that?? :eek::D

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Does gloating after Juve-Lazio game classifies as a crime?:confused::D

And Incubo, it takes much, much more to piss me off;)

dont flatter yourself:D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

no i'm not this way Lilianna, but thanks for your words.

:D

but then, mods will make mitakes. Thery're mods not gods :LOL: It's only human. No? Like for us if we were to make a mistake and piss of a mod.. they wont ban us immeidiatly..... there's alot of warnings and such .... many chances you see :) So we should also give them the same.

I'm not weak :)

And many of the "big names" here have gotten into some kind of forum trouble it seams. Instead of asking who's been a criminal..... are there any how haven't? ( apart from our saint Arturo :D )
weak....
i didn't mean it literarly.
i meant that in this place only mods are doing whatever they like.
all the others,can do nothing even to stop them.
who can protest for a closed thread and finally be heard let's say??
the mods will always find a reason to prove you they are right.
well,nobody exept God is always right

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
Does gloating after Juve-Lazio game classifies as a crime?: confused::D

And Incubo, it takes much, much more to piss me off;)

dont flatter yourself:D
unfortunately,it is:down:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well,nobody exept God is always right
god, I hate it when people say things like this, such a load of rubbish! Its quite possible for anyone to be right all the time IMO, some people just never have to make particularly difficult decisions. Many of you just don't realise how hard it can be, as a moderator, deciding what threads to shut, who to warn, when a warning is not enough..etc..etc

We strive to be consistent and fair but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way, such is life!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I took a joke about Martin's name too far, i forget how long ago that was. Sorry :down:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

god, I hate it when people say things like this, such a load of rubbish! Its quite possible for anyone to be right all the time IMO, some people just never have to make particularly difficult decisions. Many of you just don't realise how hard it can be, as a moderator, deciding what threads to shut, who to warn, when a warning is not enough..etc..etc

We strive to be consistent and fair but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way, such is life!
i disagree.
nobody can be constantly right.

and i am not talking just for mods...

as nobody's perfect,nobody's ALWAYS right

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
i disagree.
nobody can be constantly right.

and i am not talking just for mods...

as nobody's perfect,nobody's ALWAYS right
You completely missed Tom's point...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
liliana, dont try to philosophise, youre not very good at it.

just go and enjoy our wonderful juve and cute buffon.
here goes the forums bastard:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)