What's your Criminal Record on the Forums? (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
You know, that wouldn't mean anything.

A colourblind kid may see green grass being purple but at kindergarten he gets taught that that colour's name is green.
Sure, but then everything purple he saw would be "orange". Unless you're referring to Graham's perception thought. In which case, you're right, and that was really his point.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Erik, it's nonetheless an interesting thought
Yes it is.

Sure, but then everything purple he saw would be "orange". Unless you're referring to Graham's perception thought. In which case, you're right, and that was really his point.
I was indeed but never mind.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
You bastard. Don't listen to him Fli.
Oh come on lemme have a little fun :p he knows i'm fsckin with him, some colours appear twice anyway ;)

What interests me is how the whole R+G+B = white thing would work :confused:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

R+G+B? :confused:
Red + Green + Blue. Come on John you're a physics student, i thought you would've figured that out from the "= white" part :p

++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
:hwoler: yes, thats :hwoler:
Okay so now we have 1 member who's colourblind, and another who's dyslexic. This is turning out to be an interesting community indeed :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

fred, shhhh... (wont bother to look for that totti pic)
who are you to tell me to shhh.
+
i think you will bother getting that totti pic.reminds us of some events we'd rather forget;)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Red + Green + Blue. Come on John you're a physics student, i thought you would've figured that out from the "= white" part :p
:doh: I keep mixing it up with the pigment version - R + B + Y

And I'm an engineering student, and I hated physics lectures.

Okay so now we have 1 member who's colourblind, and another who's dyslexic. This is turning out to be an interesting community indeed :D
I have a wooden leg and an :eyepatch:, and Erik has a passion for European music, if that's any help. ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
European music? I thought it was Puerto Rican :confused:

:D
just incase you're not ignoring me and u didn't understand this one, Ricky Martin is Puerto Rican :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)