What's your Criminal Record on the Forums? (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
I have none but there is time.
you have only 95 posts...

you have PLEEEENTY of time...

even though,
to irritate the mods and make them ungry,
it's not very good mods to dislike you...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well, I've managed to piss off mods a whole lotta time... altho I've never done anything really wrong... I think just my presence annoys them, especially Martin.:sigh:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I think I have managed to piss most everyone in off in this forum including Mods and happy go lucky posters (Aca, Meow, etc) However I must say that most that get mad at ME rather than me at THEM take offense or cannot answer my anti-Juve rants..they feel intimated by the banter and lash out in hopes of creating the usual Incubo cyber 'gangbang' where everyone jumps on the romp-a-bump-bump bandwagon....

Incredibly I have never been suspended..received a harsh warning, etc....correction in retrospect it is not incredible because I have respected the rules regarding personal attacks and others have not which is why they have been suspended and warned because of insults directed at me. A few times I did not even report some comments that were quite racist.
Some posters downright loathe me and avoid me like the plague however they will not be shy to lash out like a rat in a hole when the proverbial CHEESE is within Nibbling distance.

I am sure I have pissed off Martin many a time...and even Matto and made others roll their eyes but I think I have proven to be BETTER than the other poster who takes the easy way out....what is the easy way out? Well if I tell you WHY Milan is a better team than Juve and you reply with an insult. That is the easy way out...the other way would be to argue your point with your own facts to support your conclusion.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Going off-topic and posting non-relating topics can be a crime as well ;)
If i have done anything wrong here..... that would be it i guess :embarass:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
I got a warning in the beginning when I came to the forum, so way way way before the mod-time, because I argued with Lisa about my man Pippo and said (and I quote) "You have no idea what you are talking about" ... mods were sooo harsh back then :eek: :D
We were very proactive back then, trying to eliminate problems at the core. Now we just wait for a flamewar and kick out the delinquents. :D

But I gotta say it's funny how group selective memory comes to fore and people say they don't recall ever being in trouble. :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

If i have done anything wrong here..... that would be it i guess :embarass:
you are here to be someone who is doing everything right sweety! :kiss:

but,i wonder,if a mod does something wrong...then what???

unfair.
but that's the eternal connection between the small amount of the strongs and the huge amount of the weaks....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)