What's your 2nd favorite sport? (3 Viewers)

What's your 2nd favorite sport

• Formula 1/Racing

• Tennis

• Golf

• Boxing

• Basketball

• Cricket

• Baseball

• Rugby/American football

• Swimming

• Other

• Hockey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I didn't really find that.

Used to have a pool table in my garage and played heaps from aged about 7-16, but used to be decent at snooker when I was hanging around the golf club a lot and playing regularly.
I used to play pool after football practice when I was around that age too. I remember myself messing long distance shots during my first attempts at playing snooker though. I got better with time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I used to play pool after football practice when I was around that age too. I remember myself messing long distance shots during my first attempts at playing snooker though. I got better with time.
I'm a pretty negative snooker player, so I don't take on many long pots.

Much more inclined to play safe and wait for an easier shot.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm a pretty negative snooker player, so I don't take on many long pots.

Much more inclined to play safe and wait for an easier shot.
My father used to tell me to play like that when I first started playing snooker until I improved, but it got a bit boring and went full on.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not sure I can vote on this, since football isn't my favorite sport.

American Football is, followed by Hockey, then football.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Fucking elitist.
Bollocks.

Unlike the rest of the world, Scotland and, I believe, Ireland are pretty open about golf.

Sure, there are private members' clubs that are exclusive, but in Aberdeen alone there are four council owned courses that anyone can go and play for about £10.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Basketball. I'm Lithuanian and everyone here in my my country lives with this sport rhythme. Also i am a die hard Kaunas Zalgiris fan (I quess just a few guys in here are heard of this Euroleague team, probably gagi and Alen) and i support them as strong as i support Juve. Honestly i don't know what i'd do without these teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)