What's your 2nd favorite sport? (8 Viewers)

What's your 2nd favorite sport

• Formula 1/Racing

• Tennis

• Golf

• Boxing

• Basketball

• Cricket

• Baseball

• Rugby/American football

• Swimming

• Other

• Hockey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ice hockey / Rugby
Post your pic FuglyJay

WΏΏdy;3153751 said:
Agreed,m a fan of Rubgy as well {NZ team}, But only watch during the world cups.

I also like to play marbles with byrone and klin's balls.
You're such a dick, NZ? Really, really, i mean really?

I'm not talking about field hockey :shifty:
That really blows, aren't pakistan the world champs with that shite sport?:D

Swimming? That's something you do when you fall into water.
For some folks it's their annual bath.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
WΏΏdy;3153771 said:
I thought u were,it being a national sport of india and pakistan and you being a patriot :D
I don't know why it is, no one really goes bonkers for it like they do for cricket.

That really blows, aren't pakistan the world champs with that shite sport?:D
Na, they're the best historically though. That's still not enough for me to follow the sport :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Na, they're the best historically though. That's still not enough for me to follow the sport :D
Just had to get you gloat on huh? I played that sport in high school only because the guys got to practice near the girls. Obviously i did very little playing & a lot of running around.:D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
You're such a dick, NZ? Really, really, i mean really?
TBH the very first rugby matches i saw was a series between SA and NZ. They thrashed you guys 3 games to nil and i ended up their fan :D

And ohh,i get wet when they do that face off dance /rub themselves before the game.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Just had to get you gloat on huh? I played that sport in high school only because the guys got to practice near the girls. Obviously i did very little playing & a lot of running around.:D
Of course :D

Man, pussy has controlled your life for hella long time hasn't it? :p

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
WΏΏdy;3153780 said:
TBH the very first rugby matches i saw was a series between SA and NZ. They thrashed you guys 3 games to nil and i ended up their fan :D

And ohh,i get wet when they do that face off dance /rub themselves before the game.
Should have figured as much. Did you see the Australia - Samoa match? The aussies got a rapin.:D

Of course :D

Man, pussy has controlled your life for hella long time hasn't it? :p
DUH! Don't worry, when you eventually get married, you'll understand why tough guy.:D

I was going to say, I bet he just likes the haka. Fucking gays. Like Byrone asking for my pic.
Birds of a feather, flock together.:klin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)