What's your 2nd favorite sport? (8 Viewers)

What's your 2nd favorite sport

• Formula 1/Racing

• Tennis

• Golf

• Boxing

• Basketball

• Cricket

• Baseball

• Rugby/American football

• Swimming

• Other

• Hockey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Basketball, then handball, water polo and tennis.

Until university we used to play all these sports regularly. Lately it's only a game of futsal or street basket. Thinking about it, I'm gonna arrange a game of water polo. It's been years since we played one.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
don't really have a second favourite sport; i guess spear diving would be the closest i get to another sport i enjoy

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
"other" for me. I'm a big AFL (Australian rules football) would be my second favourite. Followed closely by Cricket. I'm a big cricket fan

SoundAttack

Guru of Greatness
Aug 25, 2007
WΏΏdy;3153743 said:
Im pretty sure by "hockey" you mean "ice hockey" and i was refering to the other kinda hockey where you run on grass.
ahh field hockey... sorry man... yeah that one sucks big time... and i did mean ice hockey... its the shit

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Do you play much?

Used to play a fair bit, but had my first game in a couple of years last week.

It wasn't pretty.

I can still have a decent go at pool, but snooker is too hard when not playing regularly.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Do you play much?

Used to play a fair bit, but had my first game in a couple of years last week.

It wasn't pretty.

I can still have a decent go at pool, but snooker is too hard when not playing regularly.
Unfortunately not much nowadays. I used to play regularly around 3 years ago mostly with my cousin. You find it very difficult to get used to playing snooker after you've been playing pool for a long period of time.

It's Tony Drago!

I'm pretty crap at snooker, but I play a fair bit of 9 ball pool.
Grande Tony. :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You find it very difficult to get used to playing snooker after you've been playing pool for a long period of time.
I didn't really find that.

Used to have a pool table in my garage and played heaps from aged about 7-16, but used to be decent at snooker when I was hanging around the golf club a lot and playing regularly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)