whats you life phylosophy ? (8 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It's not about me man, it's about the world in general.

I mean, yeah, you and me have it ok, but look at how many other people have it bad.

Like when I go down the street and see poeple begging for money so they can eat, or watch the news and see a 6 year old kid all burned in India, or see people get killed every single day.

Just look at the world. Life is a biatch.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
You are rigth.

I know what you talk about, im originaly from Ukraine and travelled away from there in 1990, and i lived in a town 40 km away from Tjernobyl that explodet in 86.

But the question whats YOUR life philosophy, not in general :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, well my philisophy is that life's a *****. Dont expect too much, just take wht you can to have it good. You cant help everyone else so just look after yourself and your friends and family.

Life's a *****. It's completely fvcked up.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
My philosophy is to be who and what i want rather than who or what i am supposed to be.
I like that one.

I don't really have a phylosophy, but I try to enjoy life as much as possible :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well, I like to call myself realistic. I'm not very positive, but not negative either. I'm just in the middle. I try to see things as they are, not how I want them to be.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Well, I like to call myself realistic. I'm not very positive, but not negative either. I'm just in the middle. I try to see things as they are, not how I want them to be.
Respect! This sounds great!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
great thread~dony!! :thumb:

even though i have never thought of it....
but,i guess that the only thing that maters for me in life is my personal pleasure and happiness.
nothing esle cares for me

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Seriously Zlatan. I'm getting tired of these everyday philospher's complaining about the horrible world we live in. :)

This world is not ****ed up, It is great if you ask me. Of course the world is not perfect but what can you expect with five billion people trying to get along. We have more than all the material things we need. People usually have a lot of friends and get to feel love at least some time in life. I can't say that there are a lot of hate in the world either.
Some parts of the world might be ****ed up like Israel and certain parts of Africa but people are happy there anyhow.

Anyways, try to be a little more positive and the world will become better.

Jan 24, 2004
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. -- Goethe

It's obvious that you can't aim your dreams every day. But there should be some personal objectives at horizon which want to be satisfied during your life. I'm afraid to lie on deathbed and to admit that I had wasted my life...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)