whats you life phylosophy ? (6 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'
Thats Mark 12:30, I know it by heart, just in english!

:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

You always get alittle peice of paper inside that shows the pictures of each and gives each a name, and then a little discription about it. ;)
Well thats true. Maybe fortune cookies really do work. :rolleyes:

That just reminds me. Who here loves Baklava? I love that stuff! I want some right now.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I shan't bother having a philosophy on the whole world, since the only thing I can directly influence is my own life, so I do the best I can. I know this is probably gonna induce a lot of :rolleyes: and :wallbang:, but this is honestly what I try to live by:

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind' ; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'" - Luke 10:27

"So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. - Matthew 6:31,33
Word :thumb:

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47

See that's the thing, you don't know what you've got until you get it, and then since you know afterwards what's coming your way, it gives you some kind of false sense of security that you know in advance what life's gonna give you, when in reality, said information is only revealed once you've 'opened the box'

:)
    the box of chocolate is over - rated. you can make analogies like that with everything.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Thats Mark 12:30, I know it by heart, just in english!
    :D
    :thumb: great to hear that dude, it appears in a bunch of places in the Bible ;)

++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    That just reminds me. Who here loves Baklava? I love that stuff! I want some right now.
    A bit too sweet for my liking, but it's okay :)

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004

Do you really think so though? I mean, these days good deeds are hardly the best way to reach success as this world knows it
    You want to happy and success in everything you do OR you want to be(always) the number 1. !!!

“SUCCESS” for each people is difference meaning.
    The best way for someone doesn’t mean for everyone, too.

So, listen your heart it always tell you which way or which thing is the best for you and do that.

You said “good deeds are hardly the best way to reach success” Yes, it true.
    So…The bad thinking or doing is no way to reach success in you life, too. Would you like to be that?

you ARE what you DO . I really think so. :D

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Right now my life philosophy is to get the American Taliban voted out of office here. Had a house party/fundraiser last weekend and raised over $2500 ... every bit counts in the war over the moral future of this whacked out country I'm from.

River

Jun 15, 2004
    Can I ask you how you plan to achieve anything? £2500 is nice sum of money for certain things. How exactly do you plan to get them voted out of office?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)