What would you rather have...? (11 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Just wondering.. if you discard "brains" (as it was eloquently defined) and you go for looks and someone with let's say extremely modest range of interests and *cough* intellectual needs *cough*, what would compel you to spend time with that person? I'm quite positive I would go out of my mind in a case like that and just want out. Then again I'm not the easiest to get along with. :undecide:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Just wondering.. if you discard "brains" (as it was eloquently defined) and you go for looks and someone with let's say extremely modest range of interests and *cough* intellectual needs *cough*, what would compel you to spend time with that person? I'm quite positive I would go out of my mind in a case like that and just want out. Then again I'm not the easiest to get along with. :undecide:

Id get bored

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #46
    Perhaps intelligence would of been a better word, so I assume you'd choose that over looks?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Perhaps intelligence would of been a better word, so I assume you'd choose that over looks?
    For practical reasons, I would. And I think most people do.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Intelligence is in fact attractive depending how ugly you are then in that case your fuct! ha.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55

For practical reasons, I would. And I think most people do.
    Yeah I think so too, I made this thread for the reason that alot of people tend to say things like "Oh I'd go for personality or intelligence" when it actually reality they are indeed very vain.

Like most people although I would perfer if people choose one or the other, I'd rather have an balance, shifted slightly towards looks.

But for the point of the thread can everyone choose one of the other :)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
    Intelligence is in fact attractive depending how ugly you are then in that case your fuct! ha.

Its all about how one carries themselves really. Its 50% of what you have and 50 % of what others think you have.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

Yeah I think so too, I made this thread for the reason that alot of people tend to say things like "Oh I'd go for personality or intelligence" when it actually reality they are indeed very vain.

Like most people although I would perfer if people choose one or the other, I'd rather have an balance, shifted slightly towards looks.

But for the point of the thread can everyone choose one of the other :)
    Then again you can make your thread different. Are you asking what do you prefer in yourself or in the person you are looking for?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Id agree with that. Although, I think you'd cope really well with someone whose intellectual, perhaps more so than goodlooking. Dont know why, but you seem like the kind of girl who can be stimulated, intellectually.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Id agree with that. Although, I think you'd cope really well with someone whose intellectual, perhaps more so than goodlooking. Dont know why, but you seem like the kind of girl who can be stimulated, intellectually.
    Oh turn off the faucit, this is a family forum :p

++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Then again you can make your thread different. Are you asking what do you prefer in yourself or in the person you are looking for?
    The question is: what would you rather people appreciate you for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)