What would you rather have...? (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
actually come to think bout it im gonna change it to brains! Are we to explain why?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Really? I honestly didnt expect that of you fabi
I dont consider me beautiful but always intelligence has impressed me more over prettiness.

Remember that my #1 biggest dream is to go to who wants to be a millionaire!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

I dont consider me beautiful but always intelligence has impressed me more over prettiness.

Remember that my #1 biggest dream is to go to who wants to be a millionaire!
    How could I forget, maybe a special one for you, brains or bigger breasts :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Well i have the looks, no point adding to what you already have so a little more education wouldnt harm me!! Ok i know im gonna get slated for saying this.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Brains!!!

bigger breasts I can get with some money
    But bigger real ones, or bigger fake ones...well I know which I would perfer :)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Can you be more specific in the thread? Is what you are asking for based on what one is at the moment or just in general?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I've always felt looks can be worked on to a certain extent. So can personality, but thats a lot more intrinsic than looks. So I'm going to have to say its all about attraction, looks are important early on like in the first 3 months or so, but personality goes the distance. Not that I'd know though, I never go past the looks phase. :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    You don't need brains when you have looks and vice versa. Either one of the two will do, thank you.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
    You don't need brains when you have looks and vice versa. Either one of the two will do, thank you.
    You are right, but which would you prefer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)