What would you rather have...? (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
What will looks be worth if you cant have a substantial conversation with someone? Its more fulfilling to talk to someone that actually has something to say than to just stare at them because theyve got good looks

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! so like Nicole just stated could we all pick one or the other. Not trying to blow my own trumpet here but i have a bit of both so im one of the lucky ones, call me what you want! dont really care, so im going Looks!!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! so like Nicole just stated could we all pick one or the other. Not trying to blow my own trumpet here but i have a bit of both so im one of the lucky ones, call me what you want! dont really care, so im going Looks!!
Dude, in every single reply youve made here youve stated that "youve got great looks." We already read it. Stop bragging

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #66
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    What will looks be worth if you cant have a substantial conversation with someone? Its more fulfilling to talk to someone that actually has something to say than to just stare at them because theyve got good looks
    I guess it also depends on what you perfer, its kinda naive to think that all good looking people do is sit and stare at each other, although I wouldnt think the conversation would be that stimulating.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #68
    Oh but you can, its so easily to lose someone's looks. And over time drink will do that to you.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

OMG Fabi. You need to stop. Your boob job is getting in the way of you trying to sound like such a wonderful little girl. :p

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

I guess it also depends on what you perfer, its kinda naive to think that all good looking people do is sit and stare at each other, although I wouldnt think the conversation would be that stimulating.
    Of course, people can be found that are both goodlooking and intelligent

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #72

Of course, people can be found that are both goodlooking and intelligent
    I know, but for the sake of debate it would be silly to have that as an opinion cause its an obvious answer.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

I know, but for the sake of debate it would be silly to have that as an opinion cause its an obvious answer.
    I won't interfere in the discussion then :p

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005

Dude, in every single reply youve made here youve stated that "youve got great looks." We already read it. Stop bragging
    Well see when you read what im writing it always sounds 10x worse. Im totally not like that like some ''Bighead'' ''Vain'' kind of person. I enjoy listening to people. I know what you mean like im going on bout myself here so just for the record im not like that at all. Trust me!!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)