What was your first Juventus match to watch? (2 Viewers)

Mar 4, 2007
I started supporting Juventus after the 2006 world cup. The main reason i started to support this team was because of Buffon and Zambrotta at the world cup. Then of course the first juve match i saw was Juventus vs Modena Seria B Season.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Are we telling stories too? :D

I was playing for a team name Sirius, for those of you from Sweden will recognize, and I was about 6 or 7 years old. One day after practice our coach asked if we were going to watch some Inter game that coming Sunday and so I was curious to watch the game. I watched the Inter game and ended up watching another game where the players wore black & white and played some lovely football. From that day on, no other team save the La Vecchia Signora mattered :touched:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I started watching right after world cup 1990, but didn't become a fan until 1995, and can't remember the match exactly, but one thing I need to mention that giuseppe signori was my first football hero and I was a huge fan in the early 90's

OP
Naggar

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
  • Thread Starter #71
    It'd be interesting to know how many people became Juve fans since Calciopoli.
    Count me in

I can't call myself a fan before 2006, yes I liked DP, Gigi, Nedved and Camo, but didn't watch even half the seasons or felt hurt by losses
    since calciopoli I've been daily following the team :alen:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Are we telling stories too? :D

I was playing for a team name Sirius, for those of you from Sweden will recognize, and I was about 6 or 7 years old. One day after practice our coach asked if we were going to watch some Inter game that coming Sunday and so I was curious to watch the game. I watched the Inter game and ended up watching another game where the players wore black & white and played some lovely football. From that day on, no other team save the La Vecchia Signora mattered :touched:
    You played for those retards? :D (no suprise their coach watches Inter games :p)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Since I was old (young) enough to remember. My dad was a Juventino (Being Calabrese and all LOL) so I had no choice other than to support this glorious club.

First games I remember were from around 92/93...Baggio/Moeller/Vialli/Ravanelli days. Have been following this club through thick and thin since then.

I fucking love this club.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    I think it was early in the 1990s when MBC TV used to show Champs League. and DP and Baggio were playing back then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)