What the hell is wrong with our board? (3 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Azzurri7 said:
For those who are defending the board and thinks not going to TAR was a good Idea....This is Bullshit....100% Bullshit. Even Juve's Captain didn't exactly know why we were moaning about going here and there and finally we sat down doing nothing.

Do I see the board working or trying to do anything good for the team? No.

Having a moron lawyer who thinks that we do really deserve C doesn't really make me trust this board.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Azzurri7 again.
:wallbang: :D

We have Gigli stating that Juve should be treated fairly, and have a further point reduction...... and then you have the village idiot, Zaccone, saying that we should be in Serie C...

talk about mixed fucking messages :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
For those who are defending the board and thinks not going to TAR was a good Idea....This is Bullshit....100% Bullshit. Even Juve's Captain didn't exactly know why we were moaning about going here and there and finally we sat down doing nothing.

Having a moron lawyer who thinks that we do really deserve C doesn't really make me trust this board.
lawyers are lawyers and their jobs in these situations is to cover the asses of the execs. football is really a casualty in their minds being that juventus is a business 1st and a sports team 2nd. by taking action which can be interpreted as us admitting or not admitting if we cheated is not the primary concern, alot of these board members have the priority of their future investments and careers in mind, and thats what the lawyers are for. :tdown:

man i really should have gone to law skool, im missing out on some good cake:D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Azzurri7 said:

:agree: I agree with you especially with regard to the lawyer. He is supposed to be Juve's lawyer, & should be representing & standing up for them, not making them look worse.

Giraudo, Moggi & Juventus had a total of 10 charges between the three of them. Reggina had Fifteen & stayed in serie A. As Bozi said because of the interesti "judge" (Dio Boia! Excuse my Italian).

Fli also made a interesting point about there being a reason for not going to Tar. How about blackmail! Either blackmailed about further sanctions or by something moratti is holding over either Figc, the clubs, or individuals in those clubs. What information was on the illegal phone taps & why did Prodi make a statement that the "evidence" collected from the tapped phones to be destroyed? What was he hiding? Why destroy evidence that could be used to convict moratti? Italian football is even more corrupt now, than before this "Calciopoli". As Alfio_87 says, "The whole country is run by corruption."

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
salman said:
is being under the potential risk of a major screw job by the TAR better than staying in the serie B for one season and starting fresh?i dont think so.
This was one of the reasons that I didn't shout out insisting we go to TAR. We don't really know how deep the corruption has its hold. We could risk being fucked on a higher level. We're talkin bout people's money, it was too big of a risk for the NEW BOARD to take.
And we were directly warned by FIFA, which was stupid on their part, had they read about the case Im sure they could sense something fishy.

I don't mind we are walking the path we are on now, but for gods sake the board should do better at making a respectable stance for the club. A stance that both its own fans and investors will like and also neutrals.

I feel some of the comments by the board and especially the dumb fvck lawyer should not have been made and shows disrespect to the club's former players and former club officials.

Its like saying "yeah man, we were cheatin like shit, thats how we got the friggin scudetto"
knowing that Cannavaro, Zambrotta and other players who fought hard for it on the pitch are listenin. Disrespectful.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
This was one of the reasons that I didn't shout out insisting we go to TAR. We don't really know how deep the corruption has its hold. We could risk being fucked on a higher level. We're talkin bout people's money, it was too big of a risk for the NEW BOARD to take.
And we were directly warned by FIFA, which was stupid on their part, had they read about the case Im sure they could sense something fishy.

I don't mind we are walking the path we are on now, but for gods sake the board should do better at making a respectable stance for the club. A stance that both its own fans and investors will like and also neutrals.

I feel some of the comments by the board and especially the dumb fvck lawyer should not have been made and shows disrespect to the club's former players and former club officials.

Its like saying "yeah man, we were cheatin like shit, thats how we got the friggin scudetto"
knowing that Cannavaro, Zambrotta and other players who fought hard for it on the pitch are listenin. Disrespectful.
:thumbs: Spot on, vOnAm1

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
- vOnAm - said:

FIFA? nah mate they were too busy stuffing their pockets with cash to care about something as trivial as the truth. they made a knee-jerk statement threatening sanctions on everyone from moggi to the pope, they probably still dont understand what really went on here.
however, you cannot really expect FIFA to take a moral stance on anything really, i expect that the levels of corruption in the corridors of power are greater than anything italian football has ever seen

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Azzurri7 said:

You really don't have a clue, do you?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Azzurri7 said:

Then why Fiorentina gave up going to TAR too?

Our Board is definitely more reliable than those 2 cheating cowards Moggi and Giraudo.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Vinman said:
:wallbang: :D

We have Gigli stating that Juve should be treated fairly, and have a further point reduction...... and then you have the village idiot, Zaccone, saying that we should be in Serie C...

talk about mixed fucking messages :cry:

:agree:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
salman said:
is being under the potential risk of a major screw job by the TAR better than staying in the serie B for one season and starting fresh?i dont think so.

:agree:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
- vOnAm - said:

Perfect explanation. + rep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)