What the hell is wrong with our board? (1 Viewer)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm gutted and distraught..

This is shocking:

Lawyer: Juve deserved C Thursday 26 October, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus lawyer Cesare Zaccone believes that club were fortunate to escape being demoted to Serie C for their part in Calciopoli.

The Old Lady’s board held an intense meeting in Turin this afternoon regarding the relegation of the team and their financial problems.

President Cobolli Gigli was present, as well as chief executive Jean-Claude Blanc, Zaccone and all the minor shareholders of the team.

The Bianconeri’s board was attacked by the shareholders for the club’s position in court during Calciopoli.

The shareholders believe that it was the wrong decision when they asked for Serie B, and admitted being guilty – but Zaccone clearly had a different take on things.

“Probably someone in this meeting doesn’t understand the situation we were in,” said the lawyer.

“The dossier that was given to us included so many infractions made by Luciano Moggi (pictured) and Antonio Giraudo, who were representing the club at the time.

“There wasn’t much to do considering their illegal actions, and Juventus was inevitably responding for them.

“Our situation was tragic, what could we do? We couldn’t defend Moggi or Giraudo.

“There were so many accusations against us and the obvious punishment was Serie C. So we asked for the Serie B without penalisation.”

Zaccone still thinks that Juventus made the best decision they could in the situation.

“We deserved Serie C, so being put in Serie B was a good result – we did it to make Juve survive,” he concluded.

Cobolli Gigli had little to say after the meeting, apart from offering a statement of defiance.

"I understand the shareholders, but we are trying our best to bring Juve back to the level we should be at," said the chief.

Our own CLUB LAWYER, with the consent of Cobolli Gigli & Co, suddenly decided to publish shit comments like this JUST as we're about to, maybe, have our sentences reduced. And another thing I have got confirmed from a friend of mine residing in Italy: They did NOT ask for our two titles back. It wasn't even considered.

They could've even considered appealing to the European court of Lausanne, but these f*cking amateurs probably don't even know about it!!!

I'm outraged :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What an Idiot.
We deserved C, and others deserved Serie A -deduction....:rolleyes:

This is becoming silly and I feel disgust...It's like 5boys went to rub a stor, but one of these 5boys rubbed more than the rest, so he gets to be punished much more than the others:rolleyes: and others only get to pay penalty without being sent to jail.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I really lose my trust in the new board day by day...

They act as if we did the most disgusting crimes in history...

OP
Jem83

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    I...I...I have no words..

Seriously, look at the timing of this. I'm losing patience with this Cobolli Gigli character.

Bad boards have brought down the finest of clubs in the past and the signals from these coke sniffers and ex volleyballers are not good!! And that damn Secco looks like an insurance agent, someone you'd want to kick in the balls just for looking at you!

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I DEMAND THE RESIGNATION OF ALL JUVE BOARD MEMBERS ASAP!!!

They're clearly doing this to shut some fans who were mad at them not going to the TAR.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    From day 1, they took the stance of a public relations clean up. I am disgusted at these comments, especially considering all the inconsistencies in the trials and evidence, something Juve's lawyer should know very well.

The doping case should have set a precedent within the club in terms of fighting till the end. Can u imagine if this stance was taken for that?

Gianni's absense has never been as evident as it is now. The club is getting fucked, and we have morons representing Juve who r bending over. Disgraceful.

Yes im content with Moggi having done illegal things, but im not content with a far from impartial sportive justice going overboard, than having our legal representative agree with them. Take a look at Milan. Their lawyer was able to effectively argue that Meani was operating outside the direction of the club. That defence is quickly contradicted by the fact Galliani received a ban, which obviously implies Milan were aware. Were starring at piles of shit, yet were saying nothing smells funny. Incredible.

Perfect timing too. Right when the appeals r due.

I hope he was taken out of context, but considering he "accepted serie b" b4 the trial was over, i doubt he was.

Only bright spot out of this story is that Juve's shareholders were pissed with the stance the club took. They're the club's lifeline, and its the board's job to satisfy them.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
    I dare say that if the CONI want to give us a large points deduction, after these declaration from our board they will change their mind without hesitation. we got f**k again by our leaders, this is a treason no doubt

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    “Probably someone in this meeting doesn’t understand the situation we were in,” said the lawyer.

“The dossier that was given to us included so many infractions made by Luciano Moggi (pictured) and Antonio Giraudo, who were representing the club at the time.

“There wasn’t much to do considering their illegal actions, and Juventus was inevitably responding for them.

“Our situation was tragic, what could we do? We couldn’t defend Moggi or Giraudo.

Why would he want to hurt Juve...they had alreay been internally poisoned by Moggi & Giraudo

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I cannot believe our IDIOT lawyer...

if it wasnt bad enough that he said we would "accept" B, then he shoots his mouth off mere days before the point reduction verdict...what an ASSHOLE !!!

Gigli, or someone from the Elkann family PLEASE fire this retard !!!:ferocious :ferocious :ferocious

OP
    Jem83

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    Yes.

Secco doesn't know jack shit about football. He's learning his trade and his heart isn't in it. Do you guys honestly think this human wasteland can get us players like Mascherano, Robinho and Ribery? Think again. Blanc previously occupied himself in the world of winter sports. Gigli has "valuable" experience from volleyball. Elkann, although not in the board, can't stop thinking about his next fix and tonight our genious of a lawyer suddenly decided to destroy our chances of getting a points reduction. Did I miss anything?

Oh yeah, and Tardelli, despite not having a major role within the board... big Inter-sympathizer... He constantly praises them in the Italian media and has done so for years. I'm sure some of the forum's Italian members can verify this.

So then, I guess we have all the ingredients in place for a bright future :tup:

:disagree:

Thank God for our loyal servants, our glorious history and all fans of the club - factors that hopefully will save it in the end.

delwinho

May 28, 2004
    hey guys relax it might be tactics to reduce points reductions since verdicts are coming out on the monday. lets wait till the verdict is out and not jump to conclusions

OP
    Jem83

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    delwinho said:
    hey guys relax it might be tactics to reduce points reductions since verdicts are coming out on the monday. lets wait till the verdict is out and not jump to conclusions
    How can this be tactics to get a points penalty reduction?
    Why say "We should have gone to Serie-C for what happened" if one wants the courts to realize the exact opposite, that the penalty was too strict?

If you can explain to me how Zaccone's statement could be tactical I will switch stance immediately and take back most of what I have said, because obviously then we are dealing with a bunch of superintelligent strategists whom we are blessed to have onboard.

Sounds like Cobolli Gigli and company have gotten a sniff of the verdicts and that they already know there won't be any reductions. They probably plan on waging a war with Moggi and Giraudo..Sueing them or something..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    I think many of you guys don´t really understand what are the laws, and how much Giraudo and Moggi broke them!

WTF is wrong with you people, would you rather be in Serie C?

I agree that he should not talk like that in public, but the man saved us from Serie C.

And you keep on whining how we were not guilty, you sound like Inter fans!

We were obviously guilty and God knows how much, and you keep on prasing that cheating bastard Moggi.

I am proud to say that I thank God every day for Moggi and Giraudo leaving us.

That cheating coward has cost us money, nervs and a league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)