What the hell is wrong with our board? (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
vlatko said:
yes, lets hire some mafia bosses and get back on track.
Without those claimed mafia bosses, we will go back to Serie A, I have to agree, Thanks to Deschamps, and nobody else in the managing staff...

But in Serie A, we'll fight with the likes of Ascoli, Siena and Udinese...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

ReBeL said:
Without those claimed mafia bosses, we will go back to Serie A, I have to agree, Thanks to Deschamps, and nobody else in the managing staff...

But in Serie A, we'll fight with the likes of Ascoli, Siena and Udinese...
you're being unrealistic and unfair imo.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
How can u actually prove that ? Last game Triestina had a "perfectly" good goal according to you mate, disallowed. So mybe we have some influence there?

U and I dont know if they're clean or not.

Apparently they r going to take 7 points from our penalty. Now IMO thats means sh*t, where is the justice there?

That has nothing to do with it.

Simply a referee´s mistake.

Vs Treviso WE had 2 goals disallowed, that means nothing.

They are going to reduce all club´s penalties, not just ours.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
That has nothing to do with it.

Simply a referee´s mistake.

Vs Treviso WE had 2 goals disallowed, that means nothing.

They are going to reduce all club´s penalties, not just ours.
but we receieved the most penalty originally and with a point penalty.
We should have something substantial taken off our point penalty, and for me thats not as I hope for.

OP
Jem83

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #70
    Quoting from another thread:

curi83 said:
    It seems that Bojinov has revealed that secco has asked him how Genkov is in his private time and if he goes to the discos and stuff like this.
    See if this is true I rest my case

If I can attempt to emulate our great playwright Bozi's prose, hope that's ok, this is probably how it all went down:

Secco:"Hey Bojinov, hold up!"
    Bojinov:"What? I'm kind of late for practice, Deschamps will be mad"
    Secco:"Do you know if Genkov likes the disco?"
    Bojinov:"Who?"
    Secco:"Genkov, that little hot stud. Here, I have a picture"
    Bojinov:"Eh.."
    Secco:"You see I love shaking that booty! Could you please tell him to man up and meet me in Turin for a Cosmo! Please, I'll do anything."
    Bojinov:"Are you retarded?"
    Secco:"How is he in private? I really want to know."
    Bojinov:"Oh I see, you're in love. I'm going now.."
    Secco:"You're the man B!"
    Bojinov:"..."

And one more thing..Is it just me or does it seem like he's holding the freaking phone the wrong way????

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Jarl of Europe said:
    Quoting from another thread:

See if this is true I rest my case

If I can attempt to emulate our great playwright Bozi's prose, hope that's ok, this is probably how it all went down:

Secco:"Hey Bojinov, hold up!"
    Bojinov:"What? I'm kind of late for practice, Deschamps will be mad"
    Secco:"Do you know if Genkov likes the disco?"
    Bojinov:"Who?"
    Secco:"Genkov, that little hot stud. Here, I have a picture"
    Bojinov:"Eh.."
    Secco:"You see I love shaking that booty! Could you please tell him to man up and meet me in Turin for a Cosmo! Please, I'll do anything."
    Bojinov:"Are you retarded?"
    Secco:"How is he in private? I really want to know."
    Bojinov:"Oh I see, you're in love. I'm going now.."
    Secco:"You're the man B!"
    Bojinov:"..."

And one more thing..Is it just me or does it seem like he's holding the freaking phone the wrong way????

:rofl:

Maybe somebody told him that if he carries the phone that way, the phone won't be tapped...

OP
    Jem83

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #76
    mark83 you're a wishful thinker. Of course it's a phone, it just doesn't look like one because the poor geezer is holding it the wrong way.

Secco should take lessons from this man:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Jarl of Europe said:
    mark83 you're a wishful thinker. Of course it's a phone, it just doesn't look like one because the poor geezer is holding it the wrong way.

Secco should take lessons from this man:

You mean he should take lessons from an:angel: :toast:

One thing hasn´t crossed your mind obviously.

Maybe the phone is designed that way Secco is holding it?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    I understand how the board is trying to persue or approach this scandal

They are trying to take up the upmost amount of burden that can be carried as a result of this scandal, so that Juve's image will be completely restored in the eyes of all fans in the world.

They are willing to even take on more resposibilities than if a "real" fair trail were conducted to ensure that people will see Juve as serving its due penalties.

The problem is that although Juve were charged to have cheated, they aren't the only ones. And I truly believe this!

True Justice is in equal treatment, and this is not what we got.

Yes Coboli is humble...he does not look to clean up the image of our past, only to ensure the cleanliness of our future.

So although his intentions are acceptable to me, I would like it that they fight a bit more to show that Juve are not the all powerful mafia club the media make them out to be. To show that Juve were playin a game along with many other clubs

Lets face it, you guys talk about how many illegal conducts we did, but how many of them can be validly proven in a normal civil court? i doubt any considering the very narrow scope of the investigation.

We got a few lines of conversation where Moggi was not satisfied by the ref appoinments and about some ref placements when it should satisfy Moggi. The matches invovled weren't even crucial matches nor results.

I mean the ref even said many other clubs talk to him, in a normal case, investigators would dig that up to see the bigger picture, in Juve's case, its ignored as it will ruined the whole "Moggi the puppetmaster" theme.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    For those who are defending the board and thinks not going to TAR was a good Idea....This is Bullshit....100% Bullshit. Even Juve's Captain didn't exactly know why we were moaning about going here and there and finally we sat down doing nothing.

Do I see the board working or trying to do anything good for the team? No.

Having a moron lawyer who thinks that we do really deserve C doesn't really make me trust this board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)