What the hell is wrong with our board? (1 Viewer)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ReBel, don´t be mad.

You are one of my favourites.

Man, you don´t know how many laws Giraudo and Moggi broke!

And justice is harsh, I´m afraid, believe it or not.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
vlatko said:
haven't they fought? haven't they threatened to go to TAR? what if they went to TAR and we got fucked up even more, the whole serie a, the whole italian NT? what then? why are you so keen on this fighting thing, it's not like we were guaranteed succes? i agree we were fucked up a lot more than the others, and unfairly tbh, but no more could have been done by this board. if you think some other people would have done better you're dilusional, there are a lot more powerfull people in italian football and we all know who they are. so you better make your peace with it and start concentrating on where we are, not where we aren't and where we could have been.
May I ask why they kept on saying that they would go to TAR for a long time??

May I ask why they stopped that suddenly without any convincing reason??

Clearly, they didn't make use of all that to decrease the punishment, but they showed everybody that they don't deserve their positions as representatives of the club...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
mark83 said:
ReBel, don´t be mad.

You are one of my favourites.

Man, you don´t know how many laws Giraudo and Moggi broke!

And justice is harsh, I´m afraid, believe it or not.
I'm not mad, mate...

Don't worry...

Simply, we were accused of being cheaters, but yet to prove what the matches we cheated at...

I didn't soap it because I wasn't convinced of it...

For example: When De Santis have refereed 6 matches for Juve during those 2 seasons, and Juve won only three of them, then why is the accusation of being a Juventino??

That's it...

Believe me, if anything will be proved logically that the club was cheating, I won't cheer for it ever again...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

ReBeL said:
May I ask why they kept on saying that they would go to TAR for a long time??

May I ask why they stopped that suddenly without any convincing reason??

Clearly, they didn't make use of all that to decrease the punishment, but they showed everybody that they don't deserve their positions as representatives of the club...
well maybe because the damage that TAR could have caused was far more greater than the good TAR could have made? are you aware of what could have happened if they went to TAR? have you forgotten of all the threats aimed at not only us, but the whole italian football? the stakes were to high for everyone involved that's why.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Our lawyer accepted Serie B in reason of not risking lower division.

It was a tactical statement which made FIGC to be less harsh on us.

I think you all remember that prosecutor Palazzi wanted us in Serie C, and other Clubs in Serie B.

That means that was possible solution too and thank God (our Lawyer) that it didn´t happen.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ReBeL said:
I'm not mad, mate...

Don't worry...

Simply, we were accused of being cheaters, but yet to prove what the matches we cheated at...

I didn't soap it because I wasn't convinced of it...

For example: When De Santis have refereed 6 matches for Juve during those 2 seasons, and Juve won only three of them, then why is the accusation of being a Juventino??

That's it...

Believe me, if anything will be proved logically that the club was cheating, I won't cheer for it ever again...
Rebel, mate, we were never accused of match-fixing, we were accused of "trying to influence the outcome of the match" because what possible reason is Moggi´ś chating with referees?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
well maybe because the damage that TAR could have caused was far more greater than the good TAR could have made? are you aware of what could have happened if they went to TAR? have you forgotten of all the threats aimed at not only us, but the whole italian football? the stakes were to high for everyone involved that's why.

:agree:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hey vlatko what is with the valencia tar?
all good points being made here guys, all from a different perspective. while it is commendable that they are being realistic we really want to see our board and their representatives being more bullish than they currently are and making biold statements, rather than saying we are lucky to only be in serieb but can we please get some of our points taken off

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bozi said:
hey vlatko what is with the valencia tar?
all good points being made here guys, all from a different perspective. while it is commendable that they are being realistic we really want to see our board and their representatives being more bullish than they currently are and making biold statements, rather than saying we are lucky to only be in serieb but can we please get some of our points taken off
what's with the tar? vamos los ches! :D i support valencia as well, though not nearly as much as juve.

as for the points, we're already taking care of that, we are on 2 now, and i have a feeling CONI will reduce our -17 to about -10, that would put us on 9 points, and 9 points from first placed genoa. promotion is in the bag how ever you look at it. :cool:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
vlatko mate i aint bitching about the work they are doing just the timing of this announcement. sort of like coming out with we deserve any punishment before the trial, its all about the timing
spot on Bozi, thats the important part. We have the verdicts coming out tonight.

The most important thing is that the new Board is clean and fair unlike Moggi & Co
How can u actually prove that ? Last game Triestina had a "perfectly" good goal according to you mate, disallowed. So mybe we have some influence there?
U and I dont know if they're clean or not.

Apparently they r going to take 7 points from our penalty. Now IMO thats means sh*t, where is the justice there?

Sep 28, 2002
people constantly bitch about us not going to tar, but maybe there actually is a reason why none of the clubs who threatened to that didnt go there?

just a thought..

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Fliakis said:
people constantly bitch about us not going to tar, but maybe there actually is a reason why none of the clubs who threatened to that didnt go there?

just a thought..
No another club was harmed like Juve...

Why should Fiorentina, Lazio and Milan go to TAR while they got what they wanted and stayed in Serie A...

Sep 28, 2002
fiorentina on -19 and cl taken away from the. reggina on -15. what are the odds of them staying in a for the next year?

thre were plenty of reason to go to tar. but the risks were too high.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

no one wants to go to TAR, and no one will, except a club like treviso who has nothing to loose and a lot to gain.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Fliakis said:
fiorentina on -19 and cl taken away from the. reggina on -15. what are the odds of them staying in a for the next year?

Fiorentina and Reggina thought that it will be under control as long as they stayed in Serie A...

They overestimated their capabilites for this season..

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Fliakis said:

Reggina are already at -4 there doing well and there court hearing will b heard in November to have it reduced!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Cobolli Gigli: We're Being Humble

The Juve President believes that this will be remembered as a year of victories for the Bianconeri.

Giovanni Cobolli Gigli spoke during the assembly of the share holders, where he commented on the current season and the expectations of the team.

"We're facing the league with great humbleness. If we do our job well, to give the right mark to our club, to win on the pitch in a fair way and return to Serie A, we 'risk' that this difficult year is remembered also as a year of victories."

Juventus are waiting for the Arbitrary decision and Cobolli Gigli is looking forward to see his club receive a deduction in the penalty.

"Our expectations have not changed. We want a substantial reduction of the penalty, which must not depend on our current performance. It's not like winning always we don't have the right for a discount."

Goal.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

If you want to be an angel, choose a nice Michael Angelo's painting, and have a seat there...

Italian football is so dirty and needs real men to take a chance in it...

Jul 23, 2006
ReBeL said:
Fiorentina and Reggina thought that it will be under control as long as they stayed in Serie A...

They overestimated their capabilites for this season..
when the season began, it looked like that
but now reggina AND fiorentina are at -4, and they are on their way out of relegation, givem 6 weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)