What nationality have you been mistaken for? (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
So over the weekend i was out clubbing & i met this girl that thought i was israeli! I've been mistaken for a brazilian & an israeli. So has it happened to you? I know it's happened to Dru, those rednecks can't tell the difference from a desi to a mexican.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Haven't been Mistaken too much(outside of the occasional are you Jamaican, Nigerian, South African, and the most weird one, Black Brazilian.) but my mom gets this so much, we made a game out of it.

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    Haven't been Mistaken too much(outside of the occasional are you Jamaican, Nigerian, South African, and the most weird one, Black Brazilian.) but my mom gets this so much, we made a game out of it.
    That's weird. Don't you have an accent that fits your surroundings?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    Swedish, German, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and of course Belgian. It happen when I am in the south of europe and those horny strange guys come ask me
    De donde eres? Amsterdam :excited:?

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    I get called Australian and Irish over here in Canada, though when I lived in France everyone thought I was either French or German.

And of course most people think I'm English.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Portuguese, Pakistani, Egyptian, Tunisian etc. :p
    join the club yassor!! :D:D:D i have been mistakened to be saudi, tunisian, indian, and portuguese :D

i aint complaining some times it comes in handy specially in places u really dont want to talk to people at like in Hurgadah they rarely thought i was egyptain.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Irish and Welsh from speaking, from appearance if I go to any latin country I nearly always get spoken to in their language by at least half the people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)