What movie made you cry? (4 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That is another I saw. By sheer chance I watched Låt den rätte komma in one night on some indie channel and the following night Let Me In was on one of the Sky movie channels.

The remake is good, and Chloe Moretz is sufficiently disturbing, but I find it overstated and unnecessary. Is it really hard to read subtitles? The original is eerie, subtle and uncomfortable.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That is another I saw. By sheer chance I watched Låt den rätte komma in one night on some indie channel and the following night Let Me In was on one of the Sky movie channels.

The remake is good, and Chloe Moretz is sufficiently disturbing, but I find it overstated and unnecessary. Is it really hard to read subtitles? The original is eerie, subtle and uncomfortable.
I like them both. The original better, because obviously it is. And yeah for a overwhelmingly large population of movie goers, not just in the US, subtitles are too much.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I've only cried in one film as far as I can remember, and it was a really stupid film to have tears in my eyes to!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)