What made you support Juventus? (5 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Just seen this topic now , i will just post the full story as i did when i first joined this forum in the 'introduce yourself' thread.

Tho, tbf it was mainly Alessandro Del Piero who made me not want to miss even a single game at the time. :D

enzo

May 14, 2012
Baggio. Especially the season of 92/93 when they eventually played Dortmund in the UEFA cup final. Then Del Piero. It's weird, when I think of him, I still feel like the kid I was back then when he started playing for Juventus.

European competition games most of the time were the only chance to get to watch Juventus live. Other channels sometimes showed replays of games, but only a few days or a week later. Back then I used the teletext service of our National TV station, because they had live score updates for most European leagues. Once in a year we went on holidays to Italy, which had a major impact on me, because I got to love the people and culture. I remember buying my first jersey in 94 (Danone, fake), and then 95 (Sony, authentic). I saved money over the year to spend it on a jersey and other merch.

OP
Ventus
Mar 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #49
    Just out of interest, how did everyone around you react when you told them you supported Juventus? Considering I don't live in Italy, everyone was like; what a weirdo.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Just out of interest, how did everyone around you react when you told them you supported Juventus? Considering I don't live in Italy, everyone was like; what a weirdo.
    I get calciopoli thrown in my face 9 out of 10 times :lol:

Ppl don't mind that you support some foreign club but Juventus reputation has been ruined

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Kyle making fun of safety issues in germany :howler:

Said it once. We don't have to ask for no go areas if we move house.

Wouldn't want to walk through your neighborhood at night.

OP
    Ventus
    Mar 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #60
    This thread is the perfect example, to why we should not sell our best players. If you've noticed many became Juve fans because of certain players. Even recently, look at what Ronaldinho and Messi did to Barcelona; in the space of around a decade they caught up with many of the big teams, in terms of history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)