What league is the best? [2006/2007] (1 Viewer)

Which is the best league?

• Serie A

• Serie B

• EPL

• La Liga

• Le Championnat

• Bundesliga

• Eredivisie

Results are only viewable after voting.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i'd say la liga is the most competitive this year, closelly followed by the epl.
nevermind being a juve fan, serie a lost a lot with our relegation as well as with milan's handicap. inter's inability to handle pressure and get results is just hilarious and has made serie a look funny imo.
roma for the title.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Definitely La Liga.

So many quality teams: Real M., Barca, Valencia, Zaragoza, Sevilla, Villareal, Atletico M.

But I must admit Serie B is something special this year.

Serie A is absolutely the most boring league this season.

Forza Palermo!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
serie b for me, juve- napoli are just 2 of the great clubs vying against each other for promotion.

serie a is flacid this year. la liga will be a 2 horse race(ronnie and van shergarhorse) and the premiershit is the premiershit

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
it depends on what u think the "best" league should entail..
based on the level of enthusiasm, the close challenges for the title, the attacking flair, fast pace, and sheer entertainment-wise.. nothing beats the EPL..

if the "best" league should entail the best quality teams.. then id say la liga this season..

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
vlatko said:
i'd say la liga is the most competitive this year, closelly followed by the epl.
nevermind being a juve fan, serie a lost a lot with our relegation as well as with milan's handicap. inter's inability to handle pressure and get results is just hilarious and has made serie a look funny imo.
roma for the title.

lets be honest the seria A this year is a comedy show starring the following:

1- inter with its entire squad and board
2- ancelotti and seedorf (loved how they almost got into a fight on the pitch and it sure does bring back memories of ibrahimovich and capello having a fight infron of every one). believe it or not i am enjoying roma lead the table this year hope they get the title this year.

so far i have managed to watch just a few juve games but i am enjoying juventus in seria B so far is not as easy as every one thinks it is. the teams are very competitive!!!

as for the epl i was never a big fan of the premiership but did enjoy watching aston villa hold chelsea to a draw.

the best this year is la liga u cant really tell who will win this year cos the competition between the top 5 is very close!!!!!!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bisco said:
lets be honest the seria A this year is a comedy show starring the following:

1- inter with its entire squad and board
2- ancelotti and seedorf (loved how they almost got into a fight on the pitch and it sure does bring back memories of ibrahimovich and capello having a fight infron of every one). believe it or not i am enjoying roma lead the table this year hope they get the title this year.

so far i have managed to watch just a few juve games but i am enjoying juventus in seria B so far is not as easy as every one thinks it is. the teams are very competitive!!!

as for the epl i was never a big fan of the premiership but did enjoy watching aston villa hold chelsea to a draw.

the best this year is la liga u cant really tell who will win this year cos the competition between the top 5 is very close!!!!!!
serie b has turned out to be very competitive, and for us it is more interesting, but lets face it we are not very objective. one thing is for sure this year's serie a has lost a lot of its attraction, it turned out to be a joke like you say.

as for la liga, it is really competitve but for the title challenge it's only barca, real and valencia. there are a lot of good squads there(sevilla, stletico, zaragoza, villareal) but i don't see any of them going so far as to win the championship.

so again all i gotta say is: vamos los ches!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
vlatko said:
serie b has turned out to be very competitive, and for us it is more interesting, but lets face it we are not very objective. one thing is for sure this year's serie a has lost a lot of its attraction, it turned out to be a joke like you say.

as for la liga, it is really competitve but for the title challenge it's only barca, real and valencia. there are a lot of good squads there(sevilla, stletico, zaragoza, villareal) but i don't see any of them going so far as to win the championship.

so again all i gotta say is: vamos los ches!

seria A sure is a joke this year really the worest season in ages really.

as for la liga i think u r right its only barca, valencia and madrid. i sure hope its either barca or valencia i dont want capello and his madrid squad celebrating anything this year.

does any one watch any argentinan league??? i'm not really addcited to it but i watched river plate get a draw last night against a 10 man team (i really forgot its name) it was played last night and i thought it wasa superb game from both teams.
its a strong league and it some how reminds me of seria A they have almost the same tactics. on the 8th of this month its riverplate vs boca juniors i think its a superb derby game that def goes on my list for derbies u cant miss.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I voted for serie B off course..
but tbh, I really think that the EPL is getting better and better.. I am suddenly able to watch more matches of EPL this season, and I have to tell you that the pace, the fans and the fairness is facinating. almost every match is sold out and stadiums are so amazing.. every player is fighting for the ball..

I was actualy never a fan of PL.. but I have to say it is getting better and better..

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
If you go for competetion as a base ... then go for laliga very competetive ( barça, rMADs, and los ches for title) the other teams will just mess things up for them ..

If you go for Joy ... Our old lady gives us all the best joy ... serie B it is ...

If you go for humor ... who's better than mancini's boys to laugh at ?!?! serie A :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bisco said:
as for la liga i think u r right its only barca, valencia and madrid. i sure hope its either barca or valencia i dont want capello and his madrid squad celebrating anything this year.
only valencia, screw that giant nike commercial.

Jeeks said:
You think? ;)
just a little. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)