What league is the best? [2006/2007] (1 Viewer)

Which is the best league?

• Serie A

• Serie B

• EPL

• La Liga

• Le Championnat

• Bundesliga

• Eredivisie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
I posted in the La Liga thread my thoughts. I expect someone to pinch the CL title from Barca this year with either an English or Italian club or Lyon/Bayern. But Spain to bounce back stronger in 2007-2008. I see an all-Spanish Champions League final and with European International football so bad the best opportunity for Spain to win their first major trophy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Serie B is the best - it has Juventus. It also has a lot of teams that have been in serie A, who, in the past have had to fight to get promotion to or avoid relegation from serie A. These teams are fighters. With Juventus in this league, all teams "rise to the occasion" when they come to play them. We also don't have any matches spoiled by referees fixing matches in favour of the milan clubs.
The Spanish league has lots of goals, but the defence is generally weaker than the Italian sides.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Maresca said:
I voted for serie B off course..
but tbh, I really think that the EPL is getting better and better.. I am suddenly able to watch more matches of EPL this season, and I have to tell you that the pace, the fans and the fairness is facinating. almost every match is sold out and stadiums are so amazing.. every player is fighting for the ball..

I was actualy never a fan of PL.. but I have to say it is getting better and better..
i agree with u maresca, i used to hate english football, but because of the money being invested in english clubs and the amount of foreign players coming it has becoem very strong, you only have to look at the example of tevez and mascherano going to west ham

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Il Re said:
i agree with u maresca, i used to hate english football, but because of the money being invested in english clubs and the amount of foreign players coming it has becoem very strong, you only have to look at the example of tevez and mascherano going to west ham
the really fascinating thing about the epl now is the simple fact that there r no weak or small teams in the league making the games really unpredictable. for example bolton can win liverpool 2-0, portsmouth. and westham etc, now has a great so it really is getting to become a very interesting league to watch.

by the way how is tevez doing with westham?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Enron said:
My choice goes like this La Liga, EPL, Bundesliga.
bundesliga, i have heard it was cool but i really never got to really sit and watch it i dont know why its sth about the german league that really never seemed appealing to me. who do u enjoy watching enron?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bisco said:
by the way how is tevez doing with westham?
don't know how he is going, but i think west ham lost almost all games ever since they came.

i think these are the games since they came:
Oct 1, 06 West Ham 0 - 1 Reading (Premiership)

Sep 28, 06 Palermo 3 - 0 West Ham (UEFA Cup)

Sep 23, 06 Manchester C 2 - 0 West Ham (Premiership)

Sep 17, 06 West Ham 0 - 2 Newcastle (Premiership)

Sep 14, 06 West Ham 0 - 1 Palermo (UEFA Cup)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
vlatko said:
don't know how he is going, but i think west ham lost almost all games ever since they came.

i think these are the games since they came:
Oct 1, 06 West Ham 0 - 1 Reading (Premiership)

Sep 28, 06 Palermo 3 - 0 West Ham (UEFA Cup)

Sep 23, 06 Manchester C 2 - 0 West Ham (Premiership)

Sep 17, 06 West Ham 0 - 2 Newcastle (Premiership)

Sep 14, 06 West Ham 0 - 1 Palermo (UEFA Cup)
I was saying that myself! They bought two big players and none have made a difference yet! No wonder Mascherano wouldn't mind coming to us :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Black&White. said:
La Liga and Serie B... and I started to like EPL
Me too :oops:

shhh don't tell anyone

Serie B is so passionate. Players actually playing with heart. And the fans are more into it too it seems, at least the Juve fans I've seen in the stands.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
A lot of people are saying the EPL improved cause they got in a lot of new players. But most of them have been flops so far like Shevchenko, Mascherano, Tevez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)