What is your goal in life? (3 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
To achieve a level content within my own life and see those i care about experience nothing but success through whatever means suits them

the details are less important

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I don't have a goal.... not one for life...

i set my goals for a shorter period... like for instance: My current goal is to get my bachelors degree this summer

After that i'll have to set a new goal..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Banal, boring and uncreative answer.. but that's what I would have said too. Sometimes simple answers works the best.
It's actually one of the hardest questions to answer. You can answer it with a long, long post, full of deep thoughts but it all comes down to a couple of things: being healthy, happy and surrounded with people you love. Most of the time we're not bound to pick the first option, sadly, but other two are possible.

Then again, even if many people do agree with that, I'd say not many agree with the definition of happy or what you do in order to be in that state. Too many wrong paths, yet most of the people pick those.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Banal, boring and uncreative answer.. but that's what I would have said too. Sometimes simple answers works the best.
It's what people should really aspire to, there is no guarantee whatsoever that material things or achievements will bring it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)