What is your goal in life? (1 Viewer)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If I lived in Bolivia, I'd fuck his mother.
Never heard you so angry. :lol:

As for me, a true life-long dream is to travel the world. What I mean by travel the world, I don't mean checking out touristic corners, nah I wanna kick it with the villagers. See, live, breathe and understand their cultures, as much as possible in as many places as possible. The world is big yo!!

Also, I want nothing but success for my close ones and the distant ones too, and be able to see them reach their goal as well. Happiness isn't happiness if your family is hurting.

OP
IliveForJuve

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #43
    Never heard you so angry. :lol:

As for me, a true life-long dream is to travel the world. What I mean by travel the world, I don't mean checking out touristic corners, nah I wanna kick it with the villagers. See, live, breathe and understand their cultures, as much as possible in as many places as possible. The world is big yo!!

Also, I want nothing but success for my close ones and the distant ones too, and be able to see them reach their goal as well. Happiness isn't happiness if your family is hurting.
    That's a legit reason to achieve early retirement :p

- - - Updated - - -

There's nothing wrong with wanting to retire early. Not everyone loves their job so why should you be doing something you don't enjoy?

It has nothing to do with being lazy like some people are saying, if you've saved (most of your salary per say) and invested in the right way, how is that laziness?

Pfft, and to say people who want to retire early are the same people that can't wait for their parents to die is just idiotic and senseless. That statement just doesn't hold.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    I think, they make it sound evil, so people throw away their money and then they will take that money. Dem Eurocrooks!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    There's nothing wrong with wanting to retire early. Not everyone loves their job so why should you be doing something you don't enjoy?

It has nothing to do with being lazy like some people are saying, if you've saved (most of your salary per say) and invested in the right way, how is that laziness?

Pfft, and to say people who want to retire early are the same people that can't wait for their parents to die is just idiotic and senseless. That statement just doesn't hold.
    Going from one extreme to another. Then why are you studying law, or why don't you pick a different profession?

I seriously doubt you can save most of your wages (there's no you'd have no expenses at all, or you'd plan to get money from your parnets?) and after less than 10 years invest into something that will grant you a lifetime of enjoyment. That is pretty unlikely unless you plan to invest into Tuz options 'any defender/striker to score' or 'other result'.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Dule, WTF happened to you bro? I don't know why but you sound so freaking depressed in your posts. Too philosophical and shit.

Next time I'm in town i'll invite you for the morning puff.
    Next time I'm in town I will lock you in your basement until you'd be willing to suck your own cock.

I've already done that with your mom bro
    Passive smoking?

I think Europeans think money is evil.
    I don't. It's really not the most important thing though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)