What is the threshold for hell? (4 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I know what is a jinn.

But believeing in hypocritical jinns is just too much.
Why would the jinn lie about being muslim anyway? What possible advantage could he gain? The only thing he could do is trick people into believing in Islam. Which is what Allah wants them to do.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I can't remember precisely but there are 7 levels of heaven and 7 levels of hell.

I do not know the order not the names but i'll try to find out.

what a coincidence... SEVEN levels
Sort of like Dulce Base, right?

Level one is the alien barracks, level six is where they do experiments on human/alien hybrids, et cetera...

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #50
    4. Saqar - this is where those who did not believe in Allah will be sent on the Day of Judgement.
    5. Ladha - will be the home of the Jews.
    6. Hawiyah - will be the abode of the Christians.
    This is pretty brilliant. A dedicated place in our hell for our enemies. How compassionate to condemn whole scores of people you know nothing about to suffering. How people buy that religion is about "peace" I will never know.

So what happens on these different levels?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Funny how this thread gets so much attention because someone presented Islam in a mocking way while a thread that presents Islam in a positive way barely got two pages.

Goes to show where peoples interests really lie. They certainly don't lie in understanding.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #55
    Funny how this thread gets so much attention because someone presented Islam in a mocking way while a thread that presents Islam in a positive way barely got two pages.

Goes to show where peoples interests really lie. They certainly don't lie in understanding.
    What the.. that thread flew right under my radar, didn't see it until now.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    edit: A place in hell meant for Jews and Christians? :lol2: Where'd you get this list from snake_midget?
    This I am actually quite certain of, Ze. Perhaps Islam changed, although you say it can't, but in the Middle Ages they repeatedly said that if you were christian you'd go to hell. Might be for political reasons, I don't know, but they did say that.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    This I am actually quite certain of, Ze. Perhaps Islam changed, although you say it can't, but in the Middle Ages they repeatedly said that if you were christian you'd go to hell. Might be for political reasons, I don't know, but they did say that.
    Seven, they all contradicted the teachings of the Qur'an and the teachings of the Holy Prophet.

The Holy Prophet offered Christians and Jews protection. There is a famous declaration, I'll find you a copy of it, where the Holy Prophet offered the Christians protection and gave them the freedom to practice their religion. Heck, there was even a time when a temple/mosque was shared by both followers.

The Qur'an specifically states:

[2.62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    The Holy Prophet also made Christians pay a tax for their religion.

That's not freedom.
    A Muslim you have to pay alms which non-Muslims don't have to pay obviously. So non-Muslims had to a 'tax'. What's wrong with that? It's contributing to the city/state just as income taxes, sales taxes, etc. do today.

The tax wasn't imposed as a punishment for not being Muslim lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)