What do you do and where do you come from? (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Most already know this info-

I am a police officer (8 years now) who resides in a suburb of Buffalo, NY

My free time is spent being bossed around by my wife !!!!:D:D:D
Though there's a new "sheriff" in town to boss around you both. :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Erik why does it say Juve relationship - neutral in your profile? :D

amnd I agree with the marriage being a mistake thing.. well at least until your physically/mentally incapable of having fun, then its time to get married and have a kid or two possibly. Which should be at the earliest 40

OP
jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #90
    I'd get married right now, if I had the right girl.

40? Too old, you've missed it.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Erik why does it say Juve relationship - neutral in your profile? :D
    Cause I don't give a crap :)

amnd I agree with the marriage being a mistake thing.. well at least until your physically/mentally incapable of having fun, then its time to get married and have a kid or two possibly. Which should be at the earliest 40
    Kids? You? Somehow that doesn't strike me as the best idea I've ever heard ;)

++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
    Erik, what do you like? Seriously :D
    Lots of things actually. They just don't include many cliché's. I like waking up in a stranger's arms, I like swimming in the sea during a thunderstorm, I adore coffee, I live to go clubbing with my friends, I enjoy bicycle races on frozen canals in winter, I love Amsterdam, I can't feel better than when my best friend catches me when I fall, I like to go to smoky underground jazz and blues bars on rainy autumn wednesday evenings, I love to write and I like travelling in all its aspects (from loneliness on departure to meeting exiting new people from that point onwards and the heartbreak of leaving them behind when you return).

I think you get the idea. ;) Point is that I don't care much for traditions and expectations other people have of me.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Born, raised, and living in Brussels, Belgium.

I'm a law student, Just finished my exams today btw :)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Born, raised and living in Gothenburg. I study even though computer and elecric thingy... I dont know why. I dont know what I wanna work with, dont have any dreams about jobs or anything... Im just hella bored with school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)