What do you do and where do you come from? (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I was born in Madison, Wisconsin, and then lived in a Detroit suburb for a few years until my father had to take a job at the National Cancer Institute in Frederick, Maryland. When I was seven or so we moved out of Frederick, up North into Pennsylvania, about 25 miles to be exact and have lived here since. Our house is about 55 miles from Washington DC, in an area that is somewhere in between a suburb and rural location. We travel to Michigan a few times a year to see relatives, and the big cities I usually frequent are Detroit, Baltimore, and Washington. In another year I will be living in State College, PA, home of Penn State University, the college I attend.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Well, most people know me by now but here goes...

Born in Rome (however going there in a couple of weeks although nothing is certain) living in a very obsecure and unimportant part of the UK...I mostly go out and hang-out with my friends.

And I'll come and tell you how the holiday was, okay chuck?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Where are you from? Where do you currently live? What do you do?

I'm half Dutch, half German.
I Live in Almere, in the Netherlands. I still have one year of high-school to go, outside of it I simply drink some beer with some of my friends most of the time.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Im Half Englsih Half Italian. My mother was born and raised in Milan, my current italian family resides in Turin now. My fathers side of the family lives in England, north of london, and I reside in cologne (Koln)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I was born in Madison, Wisconsin, and then lived in a Detroit suburb for a few years until my father had to take a job at the National Cancer Institute in Frederick, Maryland. When I was seven or so we moved out of Frederick, up North into Pennsylvania, about 25 miles to be exact and have lived here since. Our house is about 55 miles from Washington DC, in an area that is somewhere in between a suburb and rural location. We travel to Michigan a few times a year to see relatives, and the big cities I usually frequent are Detroit, Baltimore, and Washington. In another year I will be living in State College, PA, home of Penn State University, the college I attend.
Is that the place I insulted?

BTW, faaaaarrrr too much detail honey :)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
This aint going to help you a bit but still:

Born in Stockholm, live in stockholm, and studies in Sala(Also sweden, some where in the middle)

I do squat. I'm on my summer vacation til august 30 so I just sit around all day waiting for my buds to come home from work. My juventuz.com hours have increased from 30 mins a day to 4-5 hours. :stress:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I'm Palestinian...

I lived in many countries around the middle east, except my Country Palestine of course :frown:

I hold a MBA degree of Accounting and work as a financial analyst right now!!!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Hahaha, I just knew you'd react to that!
Seriously, how does that not bring you to your knees though? How do you deal with it??? :D

So you speak fluent German and Dutch? :cool:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Seriously, how does that not bring you to your knees though? How do you deal with it??? :D
It doesn't at all. I simply have a more ironic and less aggresive view on the germany-netherlands games. It's always fun to be for Germany though, when my friends are for the Netherlands. Anyway, this may have caused me supporting none of the two teams of both countries respectively really.

So you speak fluent German and Dutch? :cool:
I do actually :).

OP
jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #36
    I just realised Cila Black says 'What's your name and where do you come from' :wallbang'

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Is that the place I insulted?

BTW, faaaaarrrr too much detail honey :)
    Yes that is indeed the place you insulted.

And I had to give detail because nobody would know what the hell I was talking about. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)