What do you do and where do you come from? (12 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I was born in Madison, Wisconsin, and then lived in a Detroit suburb for a few years until my father had to take a job at the National Cancer Institute in Frederick, Maryland. When I was seven or so we moved out of Frederick, up North into Pennsylvania, about 25 miles to be exact and have lived here since. Our house is about 55 miles from Washington DC, in an area that is somewhere in between a suburb and rural location. We travel to Michigan a few times a year to see relatives, and the big cities I usually frequent are Detroit, Baltimore, and Washington. In another year I will be living in State College, PA, home of Penn State University, the college I attend.
Hey Andy, long time. Hows the weather? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Born in Jakarta along with all of my ancestors, lived a few years in the US, now living in Jakarta.

Got a Bachelor's degree in Mechatronics last year but now I'm a welder (there goes my useless degree).
Mechatronics? What job where you supposed to have had then?

++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Born in Prishtina, live in Prishtina.

(If you know where that is:D)
Oh! Oh! *waves arm ferociously* Kosovo!! :D

I saw a documentary on Dutch TV the other night that restructuring is coming along very well and that the region is growing quite fast. Is that true?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Mechatronics? What job where you supposed to have had then?

Oh! Oh! *waves arm ferociously* Kosovo!! :D

I saw a documentary on Dutch TV the other night that restructuring is coming along very well and that the region is growing quite fast. Is that true?

Yeah, six years after the war the situation is very good and the region is indeed growing quite fast. It can be better though.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Born and raised in Lebanon.
Lived in Wiesbaden, Germany and Brussels, Belgium.
Currently living in Gothenburg, Sweden.

I have an electronics engineering degree and a masters in quality management and I am currently a full time park visitor.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Im from Costa Rica

Im a Informatic Engineer and I work in a Telecomunications Company
Oh now that's just wrong. Yours should read:

"I'm from Costa Rica, dropped out of high school because it was holding me back and I've been wandering all over the island, living an anonymous life, playing guitar in bars for money."

:cool:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Oh now that's just wrong. Yours should read:

"I'm from Costa Rica, dropped out of high school because it was holding me back and I've been wandering all over the island, living an anonymous life, playing guitar in bars for money."

:cool:
My dream life... hat a dream, what a beautiful dream :D:D

By the way, you do know that Costa Rica its not an island rigth? :D:D:D:D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Most already know this info-

I am a police officer (8 years now) who resides in a suburb of Buffalo, NY

My free time is spent being bossed around by my wife !!!!:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)