what do u know about islam? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hmm I think I found this thread a little late. Before I start, I hope I don't start a fight. I'm not going to attack Islam or any other religion, because I know that doesn't get anybody anywhere.

++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++
If nothing can simply exist, just be there, if everything has to be created, or born like we humans are, than how can God exist? Every book, Qur'an, Bible, Tora, says that God is one, that he had no creator higher than him, how can he simply exist? It defies human logic that something can simply exist, including God.
So?? So what if it defies human logic? Does that mean that it's not possible? Does anyone here really think that human logic and reasoning are the so great that anything beyond them is an impossibility? I highly doubt that. We see day after day in the mistakes that we all make, that our own minds and logic are nothing. For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength - 1 Corinthians 1:25

God transcends time, he is an infinite being,"I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, says the Lord, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:7-8.

God is not bound by this thing we call time. He created it, He set the rules for it, but He Himself is not bound by those rules. God will continue to exist long after we are all dead, He is the Omega.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Also, we will take 12 to be "l", not "ab" and so on. Decrypting the message this way reveals God's words:

Hello this is God speaking here I am I created the universe
:howler::LOL:

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
btw guys, how the hell did you manage to reach German sausages from the religious discussion?

...or maybe there is something that we should all know about spirituality of Frankfurters?:confused:

:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
btw guys, how the hell did you manage to reach German sausages from the religious discussion?

...or maybe there is something that we should all know about spirituality of Frankfurters?:confused:

:D
what do you expect with Erik, Martin, Tom, Deej, and I in the conversation :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)