What Car Do You Drive? (5 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
here it is one for all y'all who like to conserve the environment as much as possible. shit load of miles per gallon, stylish (eh) and surprisingly roomie. btw it is the 2005 Toyota echo. practially a freakishly short corolla

Jan 7, 2004
Andy said:
True, however the American car manufacturers are gradually starting to improve. The main problem will be winning over public opinion and biased people such as yourself.

the suvs might be going down in sales, but the muscles cars are getting back big time. and they are just as bad

Apr 12, 2004
Andy said:
Here is my piece of shit. Black Leather and all.

Shut up and you love your car.

Zlat: One reason why the US has such big gas guzzling vehicles is that the US is the size of the whole of Europe. We need bigger cars because more people travel longer distances, and thus need bigger cars. We don't have some small little narrow walkway as a street here like in Amsterdam either, take that into consideration as well.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßömßärdiër said:

Zlat: One reason why the US has such big gas guzzling vehicles is that the US is the size of the whole of Europe. We need bigger cars because more people travel longer distances, and thus need bigger cars. We don't have some small little narrow walkway as a street here like in Amsterdam either, take that into consideration as well.
No. Youre argument is ridiculous. A bigger car has nothing to do with travel. Only that it will use more gas. Big cars in America are a status symbol, most big truck owners dont use them for work and those that do should use biodiesel fuel. The closest most SUV owners ever get to the Sarengetti is Jeff Corwin on Animal Planet. In my opinion, all luxury SUVs should be destroyed. In America having a big truck or SUV is like saying "Big Balls over here".

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Zlatan said:
Perhaps. However, the US car philosophy differs so much from the european one that I cant see the US close in and/or overtake the europeans and the japs.
Z, Jap isnt a good term to use. Just so you know.:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
ßömßärdiër said:

You need big cars because you're shockingly fat!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)