What Car Do You Drive? (19 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Moggi D'Messiah said:
That car was the bomb! My sister loved it so much she bought herself a exact version but convertible. I prefered mine but it had to go because i always like the M3. I pick it up FRI 31st March. This is it:

Are you rich?

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Moggi D'Messiah said:
We'll go for a proper burn-out! You in your Nissan Micra 1990 Vs me in my BMW M3! LOL.:p
hehe, hmmm, i wonder who would win :disagree: , lol gimme a few years man, then i'll have a decent car

OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #64
    Black Mamba said:
    Are you rich?
    Not Rich, just careful with my money. And NO before you ask im not a tight ass! :disagree:

Just got a good job, and a supporting family.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Black Mamba said:
    Its because they like going to the beach and sometimes they have to drive on roads that are in bad conditions. Its also "cool" to own a SUV too.

Id rather have a normal car too

Cool? Depnds to who ;)

And believe me, normal cars can handle most bad roads that the SUVs do, when you take into consideration that 98% of SUVs never leave the asphalt and go off road.

If it's for winter/mud etc, just get a normal car with a 4x4 drive, a Subaru or something.

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #66
    Il Re said:
    hehe, hmmm, i wonder who would win :disagree: , lol gimme a few years man, then i'll have a decent car

I remember all my friends had decent when i never had anything and my mum used to say ''He who laughs last, Laughs the loudest/longest'' Or something like that. I started with a proper shitter in 2000 a VW Golf Dial-a-Ride pile of junk/ Meal on wheels looking vehicle! Everyone used to laugh and joke about it.

.................Til now BIATCHES!!! How d'ya like them Apples!!?? :cool: :smoke: :cool: :smoke:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Not Rich, just careful with my money. And NO before you ask im not a tight ass! :disagree:

Just got a good job, and a supporting family.

Well you (and your family) must have a GREAT job if you and your sister were able to get TTs :D

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    I remember all my friends had decent when i never had anything and my mum used to say ''He who laughs last, Laughs the loudest/longest'' Or something like that. I started with a proper shitter in 2000 a VW Golf Dial-a-Ride pile of junk/ Meal on wheels looking vehicle! Everyone used to laugh and joke about it.

.................Til now BIATCHES!!! How d'ya like them Apples!!?? :cool: :smoke: :cool: :smoke:
    well i'm only 17, and i have a micra, so i'll take u as an inspiration :D hopefully in 6 years i'll have an m3 :smoke:

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #69
    Black Mamba said:
    Well you (and your family) must have a GREAT job if you and your sister were able to get TTs :D

Its like my dad used to always say when i was little. You'll never survive in England if you work under anyone else, cos they'll shit on you. Be your own boss!

He moved to England aged 18, not knowing a word of English Had 3jobs to support me and my sister before started his very own company.

Hats off to you dad, You're my Inspiration! :smoke:

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #70
    Il Re said:
    well i'm only 17, and i have a micra, so i'll take u as an inspiration :D hopefully in 6 years i'll have an m3 :smoke:

Trust me man Seriously there is no rush in getting a fancy car. Remember that saying Buy now Pay later, take that into account man. Cos you seriously do not wanna pay later in life. If that makes any sense????

Be patient, It'll seriously pay off.

Then you'll get ya M3 buddie! :cool:

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Trust me man Seriously there is no rush in getting a fancy car. Remember that saying Buy now Pay later, take that into account man. Cos you seriously do not wanna pay later in life. If that makes any sense????

Be patient, It'll seriously pay off.

Then you'll get ya M3 buddie! :cool:
    i know man, my friend spent £8000 buying a vw gold, another who bought a used audi tt, and he's my age, wasted all his money on it, he has none now, and he spent mroe on wheels and a sound system, im just gna b patient right now as u say, though he gets the girls with that car :disagree:......but like you say, he'll pay later when he is living in his car :D

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #72
    Il Re said:
    i know man, my friend spent £8000 buying a vw gold, another who bought a used audi tt, and he's my age, wasted all his money on it, he has none now, and he spent mroe on wheels and a sound system, im just gna b patient right now as u say, though he gets the girls with that car :disagree:......but like you say, he'll pay later when he is living in his car :D

Thats prob the reason why your mates get these cars to make themselves look good, its a dam faze! Stupid girls go for things like that. Shallow! Fickle! call it what you like. Real girls dont care if ya driving a skoda (No offence if any of you guys in the forum drive that kinda Thing?) They should like you for who you are not what you drive!

Been through that and guess what i alway won! How those apples tasting? LOL :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)