AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I get you. My point is you should use this pressure that you can't generate on your own. Especially since it's not a do or die thing but more one of discomfort, but it would deliver the same results. It's not actually that bad to wake up hating your life and channel that energy to achieve greater things. Quitting or stagnating is much worse imho.
For the record though, I definitely don't hate my life :p
Probably decent for self defense too, can't imagine it would feel too good to get blasted in the chest by that.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
have you tried discussing the intersectionalism of fat, queer, femmes of color?
I'm an active member of the LGBTPlusNetwork in my company.

Easiest pussy as a Latino in the UK. They don't know I'm totalling calling them filthy putas and all sorts of misogynistic shit in my head when I'm smashing those sugar walls.

Last edited:
OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #375,189
    I'm an active member of the LGBTPlusNetwork in my company.

Easiest pussy as a Latino in the UK. They don't know I'm totalling calling them filthy putas and all sorts of misogynistic shit in my head when I'm smashing those sugar walls.
    ....which in this case is a man's ass.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Man, I have no idea if this job is for me and it's killing me. The scheduling is the most retarded thing, won't know what shift you work until about 1pm the day before, BUT you can retire with a pension after 23 years. I'm anxious as fuck right now that I'll make the wrong decision about whether to keep this or not.
    What's the situation out there like for IT Experts such as Network Administrator, is it possible to work and Educate(University) at the same time?

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Damn. How many hours a week do you work?
    Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I "worked" about 16 each. In actuality, I did about 12-13. The most difficult part about it was starting at midnight, never want to do that again.
    What's the situation out there like for IT Experts such as Network Administrator, is it possible to work and Educate(University) at the same time?
    I have no idea about network administrators, but people do it all the time. It will of course take longer to finish a degree than usual though since you probably won't be taking 4-5 classes per semester as a regular student would.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I "worked" about 16 each. In actuality, I did about 12-13. The most difficult part about it was starting at midnight, never want to do that again.

I have no idea about network administrators, but people do it all the time. It will of course take longer to finish a degree than usual though since you probably won't be taking 4-5 classes per semester as a regular student would.
    I noticed the Appliment for Master degree have increased even though a lot of them have already got their master but they go for second master in order to moving and get citizenship cuz Accepting a master's degree is easier than accepting a phd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 737)