Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
If its a genuine mistake it's a bizzare one. Like directly look at the kid and just ignore her multiple times. No other adult there to remind her during the moment either. The children next to her visibly confused.
The girl's skin is so dark that it seems to go unnoticed by her eyes. This might be what they mean when they say, “I don’t see color.”

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #374,494
    The girl's skin is so dark that it seems to go unnoticed by her eyes. This might be what they mean when they say, “I don’t see color.”
    You need to learn the difference between Rods and Cones in the retina, big cat.

- - - Updated - - -

Chefs never share their secrets
    Travis Kelce shared his.

Edit: My b, I thought you said "Chiefs."

Last edited:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    Literally verbatim, genuinely a moron! Man you do like your tautologies. Well i can tell you this, I might be a moron but I know better than to waste time on you today.
    If one day, you can gain a firm grasp on your emotions, command of the english language, concept of hypotheticals, and ,most importantly, logical structure; we can pick this back up. Until then, knock yourself out calling people nazis and getting that dissonance frustration out, hope it helps ;)
    When a simple monolingual tells you to git gud at English.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Chefs never share their secrets
    Exactly. Which is why there are articles about "chef's favorite places to eat", which sounds like an insider thing. But the reality is most chefs smoke and deaden their tastebuds, many shoot up heroin, and they work ridiculous hours and end up devouring street junk food at 4am.

It kills the romantic notions of the chef's diet, but they are well-kept secrets. Unless you catch a chef first thing in the morning passed out by a dumpster with a needle in his arm.

I value HR, in the tech industry its often the only source of premium eyecandy
    Dude, that's why fashtech is where it's at among us Eurotrash, bro. We literally have an office in Guimarães where network administrators report on the supermodels strolling about the office in their robes between fashion shoots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 640)