Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Alvedon 500mg (think its called tylenol for you guys), and ipren (not sure of American variant) 400mg. Gonna take 2 of former and 1 of latter every six hours.

Finally feeling their effects now in just last 30 minutes. Hallelujah, praise Jah jah.

Which is welcomed, it kicking in. I'm not in the mood working while feeling all fucked up lol.
Jävlar! Fy fan var snålt! Det finns starkare smärtstillande men de kan fucka upp dig rejält. Håll ut brorsan.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
my brother took ibuprofen and it worked. Since drugstore don't give this without prescription cuz this is not an Over-the-counter medication, he managed to buy it from black market. I don't know about the rule of your country but Anti-inflammatory can reduce the pain as i know.
You need a prescription for ibuprofen? What can you actually get over-the-counter then??

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #370,193
    If you ever thought you were an underachieving loser, well find solace in the fact you are not this guy:
    How is he underachieving? You could make the argument he is the only one achieving.

I suppose before I get too crazy into this, what is YOUR definition of achievement? What do you think?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    How is he underachieving? You could make the argument he is the only one achieving.

I suppose before I get too crazy into this, what is YOUR definition of achievement? What do you think?
    Achievement is the realization of potential through discipline. In the case of that guy, he had everything at his disposal to do anything, and he chose to be national enquirer with a posh accent.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    You need a prescription for ibuprofen? What can you actually get over-the-counter then??
    Some medicines that the Ministry of Health of Iran has allowed to be bought from the pharmacy without a prescription To prevent the sale of some drugs in the black market. Although, they made reforms in recent years and some drugs are now available without a prescription. Like aspirin, Diphenhydramine, Loperamide, Bisacodyl.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #370,197
    Achievement is the realization of potential through discipline. In the case of that guy, he had everything at his disposal to do anything, and he chose to be national enquirer with a posh accent.
    I think it takes incredible courage and discipline to grow up in a posh, upper-crust, aristocratic, monarchical family and literally come out against them. He wanted to be in a combat position instead of in the Navy playing on boats like his dad; he bucked the trend, went against the family, and when he wasn't supported, he put his middle finger up and said, "Fuck you, I quit."

That's hard as shit, literally difficult, and the street meaning.

Sure, he had everything, he still does. He ain't going hungry.

Think about if this is a Rockefeller or Rothschild airing family laundry like this. The motherfucker would be killed.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I think it takes incredible courage and discipline to grow up in a posh, upper-crust, aristocratic, monarchical family and literally come out against them. He wanted to be in a combat position instead of in the Navy playing on boats like his dad; he bucked the trend, went against the family, and when he wasn't supported, he put his middle finger up and said, "Fuck you, I quit."

That's hard as shit, literally difficult, and the street meaning.

Sure, he had everything, he still does. He ain't going hungry.

Think about if this is a Rockefeller or Rothschild airing family laundry like this. The motherfucker would be killed.
    If I was him, I'd be super disciplined in creating psy-ops on everyone, every day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 713)