Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I'm going to work tommorrow, hope by then it subsides, but so far the pain killrrs having no real effect at all lol Thats the main thing so far.

Just nonstop aching pain. Hope the pain meds kick in at some point (been 6 hours since was removed).

Have had leg breaks and kidney operation that felt less painful lol.

Its only side that was removed now, the other side will be done in march.
my brother took ibuprofen and it worked. Since drugstore don't give this without prescription cuz this is not an Over-the-counter medication, he managed to buy it from black market. I don't know about the rule of your country but Anti-inflammatory can reduce the pain as i know.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:heart:

Say it enough times, and it's Dorothy's ruby slippers.

Any of you fellas had your wisdom tooth removed? I did 4 hours ago, and oh man I did not expect this aching excruciating pain afterwards. Taking pain killers, but not making much difference so far.

The abu gharaib guy masquerading as my dentist said I will feel like this for 2 weeks. Then it should subside. Gonna be long ass 2 weeks.
Did you check if both kidneys are still there?

Bummer, man. Sorry to hear.

I need one of these for the office

You tellin 'me you don't have a death drone?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Any of you fellas had your wisdom tooth removed? I did 4 hours ago, and oh man I did not expect this aching excruciating pain afterwards. Taking pain killers, but not making much difference so far.

The abu gharaib guy masquerading as my dentist said I will feel like this for 2 weeks. Then it should subside. Gonna be long ass 2 weeks.
Krya på dig!
Sounds awful! Was it an operation or the did the mofo pull them out?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

I got two removed and I don't remember it being that bad after a couple of days.

- - - Updated - - -

That new Shakira song about Piqué is something else

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I got two removed and I don't remember it being that bad after a couple of days.

- - - Updated - - -

did she poop on Piqué breast in her new music?
I remember when i was naive i took these poop stars and naked celebrities as idols and i was coming here to spread some shit.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Krya på dig!
Sounds awful! Was it an operation or the did the mofo pull them out?
Tack så mycket walaalo. It was an operation for 2 hours.

Prolly would pulled it out if it was done in childhood lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

That's a blessing it might get less in 2 days.

Get the other 2 removed in 2 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 864)