Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Cocaine is a helluva drug, speaking of this is a mighty glorious twitter thread @Bjerknes

That is good. :lol:

I know some white people in Dubai that don't usually drink but instead do cocaine. They love it and do it quite often, and I'm wondering if my one friend visting them right now is all coked up. She probably is.

Me? Not trying that shit, no way.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #369,584
    Damn, sucks that guy didn't successfully kill himself and he had failed attempts.

- - - Updated - - -

I know some white people in Dubai that don't usually drink but instead do cocaine. They love it and do it quite often, and I'm wondering if my one friend visting them right now is all coked up. She probably is.

:lol2:

Who are you talking about?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005

I had some murican transplant in berlin give me the same spiel about meth. She almost convinced me to try it.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #369,588
    So many vaulters exploiting the man on their platform while he goes through a mental break is Sicking, no shame.

Still hilarious
    No. He is a fucking clown and has been for over a decade. His mental break is entertaining and he’s an entertainer. I just hope, like his entire ex-wife’s family, he dies in a car accident. After all, he maimed a guy while driving.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    That's probably about right. Was that the same night you fell asleep in hallway and Corey was gone? :lol:
    Corey was gone, but that wasn't the same night, because you had to let me in your apartment.

If you were locked in and I was locked out, we would have had a hell of a time.
    You know each other IRL?

Have you also met his two brothers Todd and Timothy who were victims of 9/11 terrorist attack?

Glad that tuz helped through the hard times

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #369,594
    You know each other IRL?

Have you also met his two brothers Todd and Timothy who were victims of 9/11 terrorist attack?

Yea, we dated for a long time, Andy took my bussy virginity and made me preggers with Allegri hate.

- - - Updated - - -

You know each other IRL?

If you're being serious, Andy got me on the forum. We've been best mates for probably 25 years.

Played football together and such. He's actually the reason I'm a Bayern fan.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, played sawker for a long time together, won some shit.

I did meet his brothers. They were good lads. That is, until Kanye and his crew took down the towers.
    Bush knocked down the towers, tell the truth, kikey, it was you, Jewy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 725)