ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #369,541
    Jun 16, 2020

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    His hiring proces embodies everything I hate about that woke rainbow feminist movement. Pure cancer, luckily we’re less infected in Europe than you guys in the USA but it’s probably a matter of time.

Yes to equality, no to stupidity
    It's like homeless people ready to hustle you for money. The big fail is to make eye contact.

When some mango smoothie in a leotard tries to go all Richard Simmons on your neo-con family values church picnic, the worse thing you can do is make eye contact. That just eggs them on as if there's something to prove. Some peeps have it that emancipation only comes if you Westfield Baptist Church everyone in your path who looks your way. (Yes, they have more in common with each other than they are different.)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    His hiring proces embodies everything I hate about that woke rainbow feminist movement. Pure cancer, luckily we’re less infected in Europe than you guys in the USA but it’s probably a matter of time.

Yes to equality, no to stupidity
    On some rare occasion when there's an opening directly in the team I'm asked to pre-filter the incoming applications before they get passed to HR roasties

they don't know what's hitting them when the only applications left are males from autismo Universities with 5 year CV gaps from playing World of Warcraft in the 2010s

oh how the turntables

- - - Updated - - -

I know exactly where this shit restaurant is. What a joke these clowns are. :lol:

Dude in the back be like: Another one of them NBA quarterbags

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1004)