.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
They’re entire existence is a joke. Getting baited is a hobby for Robbie and co. While Teoopz is a barstool meme too now on top of being a meme in the UK

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I have no idea how AFTV got so popular. Always thought they were a bunch of loud knuckleheads. Does anyone go there for quality football analysis?
My suspicion has always been that the majority of viewers are non arsenal fans getting a kick of all the meltdowns hahaha

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
So I did one of those dna tests, and apparently I'm like 20% Jewish. Never expected that haha @Tomice shalom
:lol: marhaba

Hahaha, That's not a negligible number either, crazy how this genetics tests turns out sometimes.
Though if your family is from Tripoli or Benghazi I would be surprised if you weren't in some part.

No wonder we are a good team in mafia :grin:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Last edited:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So what else did you get
The rest was boring tbh.

56% North African (which is Arab), 16% Middle Eastern, and just 5% Nigerian hahaha.

I also got 1.6% Andean haha

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: marhaba

Hahaha, That's not a negligible number either, crazy how this genetics tests turns out sometimes.
Though if your family is from Tripoli or Benghazi I would be surprised if you weren't in some part.

No wonder we are a good team in mafia :grin:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
My family isnt from Tripoli or Benghazi thats the crazy thing. My family are bedouins living in the South of Libya, Sahara Desert, for generations. We trace our history back to Yemen/Middle East, and you know for centuries Arabs and Jews lived together in the Arabian Peninsula, so I'm guessing at some point one side of my ancestors were Jews that converted or something

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
The rest was boring tbh.

56% North African (which is Arab), 16% Middle Eastern, and just 5% Nigerian hahaha.

I also got 1.6% Andean haha

- - - Updated - - -

My family isnt from Tripoli or Benghazi thats the crazy thing. My family are bedouins living in the South of Libya, Sahara Desert, for generations. We trace our history back to Yemen/Middle East, and you know for centuries Arabs and Jews lived together in the Arabian Peninsula, so I'm guessing at some point one side of my ancestors were Jews that converted or something
Wow, that's interesting, I know a lot of Arabs have Jewish genes, many Jews were converted al over the middle east but a Bedouin is quite rare. Even here I never heard or met a Bedouin with Jewish ancestry. Palestinians with Jewish ancestry are a dime a dozen

I'm also part Yemenite, my mother side. Maybe from there then, probably the oldest Jewish community outside Israel,. Crazy hah?

Last edited:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Wow, that's interesting, I know a lot of Arabs have Jewish genes, many Jews were converted al over the middle east but a Bedouin is quite rare. Even here I never heard or met a Bedouin with Jewish ancestry. Palestinians with Jewish ancestry are a dime a dozen

I'm also part Yemenite, my mother side. Maybe from there then, probably the oldest Jewish community outside Israel,. Crazy hah?
Exactly that is true. But then again, nobody really knows if they've actually been bedouin throughout their lineage. Because bedouin tribes generally used to absorb a lot of clans and families for strategic purposes(creating coalitions against rival tribes for example). As a clan or family absorbed in the tribe, you get the surname/last name too. So over time, it becomes impossible to tell between those who were absorbed at some point in a bedouin tribe and those who can really trace their lineage all the way.

Like you said, Yemenite jews are one of the oldest jewish communities. Haha, we might be distant cousins at some point :D

Still, its a bit surprising, i am really curious to know where this 20% came from haha. Super interesting.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Today I found out that I pay 9.6% of my salary towards my superannuation scheme. What. The. Fuck. Employer contributes 21.1% so that's a lot but I don't even know if I want to live in the UK for the rest of my life.

Perhaps it's time to opt out?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 681)

• Ali