Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
In what context did you see it?
Must have been math or statistics.

- - - Updated - - -

As Enron said, just meat and organs. Perhaps eggs and bacon. Some eat cheese too.

My boy Jordan Peterson has been doing it for about 3 years and claims, anecdotally, that many of his health issues have been resolved (e.g. depression) and that he's never had so much energy like he does now.

The man also lost 50 pounds in 6 months.
Sounds exactly like Atkins :p

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Must have been math or statistics.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds exactly like Atkins :p
It does sound a bit scammy but Peterson doesn't strike me as a dishonest guy. Yeah, he makes mistakes and occasionally his logic is flawed but I think he's legit.

Very interesting that his daughter was successfully treated with a carnivore diet (she suffers from rheumatoid arthritis).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm filling out an insurance claim form for a car accident on behalf of an elderly family member. The insurance company wants me to provide a sketch of how the accident happened :lol: Is this usual anywhere else?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
How silly that after corona you still find things silly.
Indeed

Not really. The insurance company will want to know how the accident happened. They need to see whether what you're claiming is realistic and also, if it is, whether they can claim the other party was at fault in which case they can try to get their money back.
I get the point of it. It's just that this was a minor incident that was already explained on the form and photos sent along, so I ignored the section with the sketch thinking it unnecessary, but they sent it back asking for that.

I thought it was funny because what if someone can't draw/sketch for shit, the illustration won't be very helpful then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 675)