Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I should have said Yemenite jew. That's what it was.

I mean I don't know if there are any "races" at all. But it's a construct, I guess my dna matches to a certain extent with dna of people identified as Yemenite jews.
I think I read that there are a few very distinct races, for example Somalis. But by and large the differences are too few to really speak about different races in biological terms.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Yeah, with so much intermingling and migrations of populations the concept of (biological) race is pretty outdated. Some groups are less racially diverse DNA wise but those are very few and far between. Samaritans come to mind.

Jews are an ethnical group. With more common DNA/Ancestry then most "groups", especially considering how disperse they were, but hardly a race anymore.

But If there was a Jewish race Yemenite Jews are the closest to it nowadays.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah, with so much intermingling and migrations of populations the concept of (biological) race is pretty outdated. Some groups are less racially diverse DNA wise but those are very few and far between. Samaritans come to mind.

Jews are an ethnical group. With more common DNA/Ancestry then most "groups", especially considering how disperse they were, but hardly a race anymore.
I have just started looking into molecular anthropology, but i have to say anything remotely interesting to my amateur eye seems to be espoused by maligned fringe researchers

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
And what is up with all the conservative media outlets who are suddenly suddenly religious viewers of The View and college women's swimming?

I don't know anybody who watches either... ever.
same here

i read somewhere that The View is a podcast for old technologically illiterate people :lol: just a bunch of randos saying whatever pops into their head

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 683)